novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0L NA 6MT
Country flag
I love my side markers from Unity/CanadiageanBlue! 10/10. Would recommend.

20200311_103034.jpg

20200310_164034.jpg
Just ordered the Unity Performance Smoked Side Markers with White LED. I think they'll look real good with the modern steel metallic paint. Originally I thought about going with amber LED, however I figured the white would match better with my upgraded LED low and high beams as well as the day time running lights and my fog lights.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fellas, thank you for the mentions! Yes indeed, I'm in Toronto so to all Canadian friends there's no duties or other charges - cost of product, plus shipping and tax for your province :)

Stateside folks, just product cost and shipping; I don't collect US tax. You can google the suggested business name, I won't share my link or business name as I don't have vendor tags yet

Turboblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Blue, 15 Sedona (Shuttle Atlantis)
Country flag
Installed my Smoked/Amber less than 12 hours after taking delivery of the car. Ordered them a few weeks early when I was supposed to get he car but COVID delayed it. So I’ve had these in anticipating waiting for a car to put them on. They look fantastic. I went with the amber because I don’t mind the amber, just hate that during the day the only orange on the car is a giant plastic side marker. The Unity looks so slick and almost stock and at night it looks OEM amber but just a High end version of OEM.

Honda Civic 10th gen DEPO smoked side markers A5019253-51E9-4693-B7EA-0C4034CE229C

Honda Civic 10th gen DEPO smoked side markers 086FE4F0-90AB-43CC-A87C-81951EE11A3D

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my Smoked/Amber less than 12 hours after taking delivery of the car. Ordered them a few weeks early when I was supposed to get he car but COVID delayed it. So I’ve had these in anticipating waiting for a car to put them on. They look fantastic. I went with the amber because I don’t mind the amber, just hate that during the day the only orange on the car is a giant plastic side marker. The Unity looks so slick and almost stock and at night it looks OEM amber but just a High end version of OEM.

A5019253-51E9-4693-B7EA-0C4034CE229C.jpeg

086FE4F0-90AB-43CC-A87C-81951EE11A3D.jpeg
OEM+ was the aim, happy to see you're loving them!

Good thing you got them early in anticipation otherwise these along with the other versions are now on pre-order with nearly 500 people already waiting at this time for the next batch.

OP
OP
novy_wan_kenobi

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0L NA 6MT
Country flag
OEM+ was the aim, happy to see you're loving them!

Good thing you got them early in anticipation otherwise these along with the other versions are now on pre-order with nearly 500 people already waiting at this time for the next batch.
Is the next batch still on pace for roughly May 15th delivery?
Sponsored