Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode)

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Hello folks!
Currently making this module.
AAES

Electronic mode controller

This electronic module controller can automatically switch to R+ mode and fully disable traction control (VSA Stability off) every time you get in you car and start the engine. Basically this module allows to start the car in default R+ mode and fully disable Stability and traction control ( VSA) .

The operation is fully automatic, and you can switch back any mode (Sport-comfort or R+) without any ECU alteration or modification also you can always disable this automatic module any time.

This module is intended for those track enthusiast and people who love to drive always in R+ mode enjoying better throttle response and stiffness suspension without any power limitation all the time (TC off and Stability off)

Frequently asked questions:

How difficult in the installation process?

The installation is very simple, basically you have to run a wire harness to the center console (mode button function) and the rest of the wires go next to the steering wheel column compartment. For an inexperienced person, this can take around 40-60 minutes for the whole installation.

Can this device damage your ECU or the existing wire harness?

The installation is made through connectors which basically are plug and play. You can remove the connectors and the device at any time. No, this module controller doesn’t modify any parameter in the ECU or doesn’t produce any damage to the OEM existing wire harness.

What happens if I don’t want it to automatically start the car on R+ mode?

The whole system has a switch and when you press the button, the switch turns the power from the module controller completely off.

Custom configurations available.. (Ask)

With this module you don't need Hondata , you can install it on stock Type R or with any tuning solution.
A good feature of this product you can switch to R+ and VSA fully off while you driving, or when you car on the track without necessity of be stopped or without turn off the engine and you can switch back to sport or confort any time.
If you decided to start the car by default sport just need to switch off the module , no need to re-flash or do complicated process to go back to stock.

The most important you don't void the warranty flashing your ECU.

Also you can configure it default by Confort ( many people already asked)
INTERESTED PM any time.

The price of the module is $125 plus $8 shipping US.

Honda Civic 10th gen Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode) IMG_5323.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode) IMG_5676.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode) IMG_5677.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode) IMG_6381.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode) Sport mode 2

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Has anyone done this?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Has anyone done this?
Hello , yes around 23 members are done this mod , all very happy. The pictures in this thread are from members .

Regards

Last edited:

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Could you post what the install instructions look like?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Could you post what the install instructions look like?
Absolutely!
Here a real time of the installation process

Higgo8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 CTR GT
Country flag
Can this be used on RHS drive FK8s as well? Would have thought you'd need a slightly longer length in harness.

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Can this be used on RHS drive FK8s as well? Would have thought you'd need a slightly longer length in harness.
I’m sorry I’m not familiarize with that term , what is RHS drive I assuming is right hand drive ? In than case shouldn’t be any problem , the wire harness is long enough , I would take a look on that version just in case .

Higgo8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 CTR GT
Country flag
I’m sorry I’m not familiarize with that term , what is RHS drive I assuming is right hand drive ? In than case shouldn’t be any problem , the wire harness is long enough , I would take a look on that version just in case .
Yeap, I meant right hand drive. Let me know what the outcome is :)

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Yeap, I meant right hand drive. Let me know what the outcome is :)
I took a look, my only concern is : do you have the fuse box under the push start engine button ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode) Capture.JPG

Higgo8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 CTR GT
Country flag
Yeap, fuse box is down in the footwell area as shown, not directly behind the push start button.

Honda Civic 10th gen Default R+ and VSA Fully off module ( allow also default confort mode) 20180220_125712

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Yeap, fuse box is down in the footwell area as shown, not directly behind the push start button.

20180220_125712.jpg
Yes is all the same but the opposite location.

I should work, the wire harnesses are longer enough .

Funny , i like more that location :D

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
If I only care about disabling VSA on startup, do I still have to pull up the center console?

OP
OP
seselectronics

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
If I only care about disabling VSA on startup, do I still have to pull up the center console?
If you care about Vsa is not necessary to take a part the upper shifter console , but the module will disable Vsa off , for disable fully off it needs to switch to r+ first

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
If you care about Vsa is not necessary to take a part the upper shifter console , but the module will disable Vsa off , for disable fully off it needs to switch to r+ first
I only drive in Sport or Comfort mode but I always disable VSA (at least partially). I didn't wanna pull up the shifter area if I didn't have to.
Sponsored