Tone Loc

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #18323
Country flag
Bought my CTR last week from Number 7 Honda in Vaughan. Very professional and courteous, low-pressure sales environment. Would recommend them to anybody. Ask for Manny! Super friendly and helpful guy. They even let me put a portion of my car's down payment on my credit card so I could get points.

I went to Lakeshore Honda previously... they were OK but I felt like the sales manager was trying to pressure me into a sale. After I said the value he wanted to give me for my trade-in was too low, he kept pushing me. FYI, telling me how crappy my old car is and how it needs all these repairs (it didn't) won't make me want to buy a car from you guys!
Sponsored

absolude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KW SC 2007 CSX Type S, 2023 PWP Si
Country flag
Update to my experience at Action.
Unfortunately my hatch needs some body work. Looks like my rear quarter panel needs to be changed and I want it replaced with original parts.

Called Edwin to ask if he can recommend a shop. Turns out Action has a body shop.
Edwin offered to call the shop manager and will get back to me on Tue.
Feel a bit bad for bothering him because he was off that day.

While I'm very happy with the way Edwin looks after me, I'd like to know a bit about the workmanship done there.

Anyone has had any experience with the body shop at Action Honda in Scarborough?

07EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I would highly recommend Meadowvale Honda in Mississauga, both when it comes to sales and service. For sales, especially if you're looking for an SI, talk to Abid. He owns an SI and knows the car in and out ... and is not pushy at all. For service, I would recommend Dawn.

demoPEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Ninja 300 SE
Country flag
Wanted to share my opinion of Sterling Honda in Hamilton. They have nice sales staff, particularly Allan Tonga. However, when it comes time to buy, I would recommend another dealership. I did not find their negotiating to be competitive whatsoever. They're sales manager has an arrogance that really bothered me when it came to discounting. I would recommend a dealer that does higher volume, that will let deals by closer to invoice cost. I called a bunch of dealers while looking, and most were easily willing to knock 3-800 off the price over the phone, while Sterling Honda wouldn't do more than $300 after a test drive and wasting a bunch of time at the dealership, which I found rather insulting.
Sponsored