Dealer says on-sale date is November 4

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
I just emailed my local dealers to see if I could get a list of whats on order/what they expect to come in.

OP
OP
C Note

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
I just emailed my local dealers to see if I could get a list of whats on order/what they expect to come in.
Let us know I'm curious what the breakdown of models most dealers are getting.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let us know I'm curious what the breakdown of models most dealers are getting.
Right now the only info I've got is they are expecting them to be on the lots mid November.

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
My store has not received anything official from Honda, but that does not mean that the information above is wrong.

For the 2016 HRV and Pilot, we were notified a few weeks in advance.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Great news. Is the official sales date always the same for all dealers nationwide? I see you're in NJ but the other dealer is in OH. Is it possible they are rolling them out at different dates for different parts of the country?

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was at my dealer today for winters. They had their training last week.

HondaGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Great news. Is the official sales date always the same for all dealers nationwide? I see you're in NJ but the other dealer is in OH. Is it possible they are rolling them out at different dates for different parts of the country?
Its always a nationwide on-sale date. Whether every has them available on dealer lots is something separate.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its always a nationwide on-sale date. Whether every has them available on dealer lots is something separate.
With the HRV the release date was supposed to be July 10th. Many got their HRV's before that. I took delivery of my dealers first HRV sale on July 2nd.

JIM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
My store has not received anything official from Honda, but that does not mean that the information above is wrong.

For the 2016 HRV and Pilot, we were notified a few weeks in advance.
The store I work at has not received anything official as well. I thought they would hold it temporarily because of the 2015 Civic inventory but the public is so pumped up Honda possibly want delay it any longer. I was looking at Civic inventory nationally and the largest Honda dealer in America has approximately two hundred 2015 Civics on ground still. I hope they release it now also.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The store I work at has not received anything official as well. I thought they would hold it temporarily because of the 2015 Civic inventory but the public is so pumped up Honda possibly want delay it any longer. I was looking at Civic inventory nationally and the largest Honda dealer in America has approximately two hundred 2015 Civics on ground still. I hope they release it now also.
Would you mind telling me which is the largest honda dealer in america?