DayTime Running Lights/Fog Lights for 2016 Civic LX

LA.Taku

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc
Country flag
So I currently have a White 2016 Civic LX and I wanted to put fog lights on it, but after looking at fog lights i came across a ton of daylight running lights as well.
I want to get one of these since they come with the running lights and fog light but not sure what to get. So opinion everyone?
This one looks more tame

Honda Civic 10th gen DayTime Running Lights/Fog Lights for 2016 Civic LX upload_2017-6-5_10-17-19

While this ones lights are a bit bolder and aggressive as well as seeming to stick out more

Honda Civic 10th gen DayTime Running Lights/Fog Lights for 2016 Civic LX upload_2017-6-5_10-18-27

Loso82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 ex
Those look nice, of possible could you proved a picture of the car with the run signal on? Thanks
Can you give me the links of where you picked up your setup. I think I have the correct parts but your setup is fantastic and the look I'm going for. TIA

peterletran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe 6MT
Can you give me the links of where you picked up your setup. I think I have the correct parts but your setup is fantastic and the look I'm going for. TIA
+1 on where to buy this. Looks like you just need to LED the OEM blinker, and you'll be golden.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thread is over a year old. I doubt you are going to get a response.
Sponsored