NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$1,400. Not bad! $400 for just the ADS module.

Sponsored

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag

xxbodkinxx

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Seems as if my sport mode still engages after coilovers. As far as the suspension not getting stiffer its a given since you remove the struts. That what you meant pro=civic, youll get a light because other than that its the same as before.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Seems as if my sport mode still engages after coilovers. As far as the suspension not getting stiffer its a given since you remove the struts. That what you meant pro=civic, youll get a light because other than that its the same as before.
Basically, with these coilovers your suspension will always be in "Sport Mode" (stiffer) in a sense. However, without the ADS Bypass module, I don't believe Sport Mode will fully engage, so you won't get the enhanced steering or throttle response.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Basically, with these coilovers your suspension will always be in "Sport Mode" (stiffer) in a sense. However, without the ADS Bypass module, I don't believe Sport Mode will fully engage, so you won't get the enhanced steering or throttle response.
I can confirm Sport mode does engage on my Si even without an ADS bypass. Of course there is no change to the suspension, but the rest of it works as it's supposed to.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I can confirm Sport mode does engage on my Si even without an ADS bypass. Of course there is no change to the suspension, but the rest of it works as it's supposed to.
Interesting, we tested it here and our notes say it did not engage. We also had several customers complain about it. Maybe this is a bit more complicated than it seems. Possibly some of the newer Si's have slightly different ECUs that allow for Sport Mode to engage despite the ADS being gone? I'll have our tech investigate.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interesting, we tested it here and our notes say it did not engage. We also had several customers complain about it. Maybe this is a bit more complicated than it seems. Possibly some of the newer Si's have slightly different ECUs that allow for Sport Mode to engage despite the ADS being gone? I'll have our tech investigate.
Hello! Any follow up to this?

Ideally, I’d like to stance, but have the ability to toggle between Normal and Sport settings to maximize Ktuner’s options.

Any info is welcomed.

Thanks!