D2 Air suspension!

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
I've always thought the car is a bit too big for the wheels...bagging it only amplifies that. Although it may just be the angle of the second picture.

Still, more parts = better!!

OP
OP
micha3lwin

micha3lwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CBP EX-T, 2013 CRV EX
Country flag
I've always thought the car is a bit too big for the wheels...bagging it only amplifies that. Although it may just be the angle of the second picture.

Still, more parts = better!!
Then get bigger wheels!! lol

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
Then get bigger wheels!! lol
Only so big you can go without looking like a donk! The wheels in the picture look like 19's already lol not sure how much bigger you can go without it looking stupid haha

Like this. This looks stupid.
Honda Civic 10th gen D2 Air suspension! honda-civic-bagged-air-ride-suspension-accuair-elevel-e-level-rotiform-nue-airsociety-012

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
school me on these. are all systems created =, could there be better ones a commin. i could see me with a kit.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
They all work the same way, in theory.

There's a bag at the upper strut mount, that inflates and deflates with the compressor that's usually placed in the trunk. They are almost always worse for handling, are terribly expensive to install/repair, and look cool as hell on most installations.

As far as systems go, you get what you pay for. Longevity, R&D for specific applications, and general quality of parts determine price.

16ExTKyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2014 Honda Accord LX
Country flag
From my experience D2 makes a very cheap product. Which is the main reason many haven't looked at their new coil over kit.