CVT TQ tables (more boost) and Boost by Gear - FlashProManager 2.8.3 -

atomcycom

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 CVT
Hi @dc2turbo I'm from Malaysia and mine is stock CVT without any modification. I'm using RON97 fuel.

I have uploaded into my civic and data logging now.

Can feel huge difference even without full throttle.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Hi @dc2turbo I'm from Malaysia and mine is stock CVT without any modification. I'm using RON97 fuel.

I have uploaded into my civic and data logging now.

Can feel huge difference even without full throttle.
keep an eye on your knock control. don't run custom calibration blindly

atomcycom

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 CVT
keep an eye on your knock control. don't run custom calibration blindly
I have data logged my driving. I found that my knock control suddenly reset back to 100% from 54% (6min) and also found that my ECT goes up to 100 deg C.

I imported below into my calibration
1. TQ Limit
2. TC maximum pressure ratio
3. Knock limit air limit

Kindly help me look into the data log and my calibration.

Attachments

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I have data logged my driving. I found that my knock control suddenly reset back to 100% from 54% (6min) and also found that my ECT goes up to 100 deg C.

1. TQ Limit
3. Knock limit air limit

Holy crap... your long fuel trim is -100%.

you need to fix your fuel trims. you are running super rich. also leave your knock air limit back to stock. don't run this calibration til you figure out why you are running so rich. you are dipping into the 9s even with corrections. Is your intake installed correctly?

Last edited:

atomcycom

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 CVT
Holy crap... your long fuel trim is -100%.

you need to fix your fuel trims. you are running super rich. also leave your knock air limit back to stock. don't run this calibration til you figure out why you are running so rich. you are dipping into the 9s even with corrections
I'm noob in tuning. I have a custom tuned calibration by my tuner here but I'm unable to compare it as the calibration is locked. I did not change any value in the fuel trims. Why is this happening?

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I'm noob in tuning. I have a custom tuned calibration by my tuner here but I'm unable to compare it as the calibration is locked. I did not change any value in the fuel trims. Why is this happening?
ask your tuner to adjust this for you then.

just a future reference for anyone. If you see your knock control go from 55% to 100%... don't beat on your engine anymore

atomcycom

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 CVT
ask your tuner to adjust this for you then.

just a future reference for anyone. If you see your knock control go from 55% to 100%... don't beat on your engine anymore
I have checked that in my previous data log that the Long Fuel Trims was also at -100%.

I don't know whether is mine ECU related to below post "https://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13682"

"Some ECUs do not support long term fuel trim"

Honda Civic 10th gen CVT TQ tables (more boost) and Boost by Gear - FlashProManager 2.8.3 - upload_2017-9-18_3-2-19

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I have checked that in my previous data log that the Long Fuel Trims was also at -100%.

I don't know whether is mine ECU related to below post "https://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13682"

"Some ECUs do not support long term fuel trim"

upload_2017-9-18_3-2-19.png
either way , you will need your AFM tuned. its running way too rich. you are hitting low 9s A/F. you need to talk to the person that tuned your car to add more TQ.

Honda Civic 10th gen CVT TQ tables (more boost) and Boost by Gear - FlashProManager 2.8.3 - upload_2017-9-17_16-3-3

atomcycom

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 CVT
either way , you will need your AFM tuned. its running way too rich. you are hitting low 9s A/F. you need to talk to the person that tuned your car to add more TQ.

upload_2017-9-17_16-3-3.png
This is weird, in fact i just imported your calibration into the hondata +6 psi calibration and upload it into my car.

I'm unable to tweak my custom tuned calibration as mentioned it is locked.

Should the knock air limit that affected the A/F?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

1. TQ Limit
3. Knock limit air limit

:eek:

It looks like @dc2turbo is pointing you in the right direction but be careful over there. Maybe @Hondata would also like to chime in.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
This is weird, in fact i just imported your calibration into the hondata +6 psi calibration and upload it into my car.

I'm unable to tweak my custom tuned calibration as mentioned it is locked.

Should the knock air limit that affected the A/F?
It's not weird.. The settings I gave out is to increase your boost. It's not to calibrate your AFM. That's why you need to talk to you tuner and update your calibration..
the knock limit has nothing to do with you running super rich.
You need to figure out why you are running rich if you say you have no aftermarket intake and you haven't touched anything in the engine bay.

if you are using the factory intake. you need to make sure you have no boost leak, intake tube is align correctly, MAF sensor is not dirty etc..

do you have a bov?

put your custom tune calibration back on and do a 15min logs with some pulls. See if your knock control goes up and if you are running rich on WOT.

BTW i took the calibration down since people are running it blindly and just beating on without monitoring anything.

Last edited:

atomcycom

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 CVT
It's not weird.. The settings I gave out is to increase your boost. It's not to calibrate your AFM. That's why you need to talk to you tuner and update your calibration..
the knock limit has nothing to do with you running super rich.
You need to figure out why you are running rich if you say you have no aftermarket intake and you haven't touched anything in the engine bay.

if you are using the factory intake. you need to make sure you have no boost leak, intake tube is align correctly, MAF sensor is not dirty etc..

do you have a bov?

put your custom tune calibration back on and do a 15min logs with some pulls. See if your knock control goes up and if you are running rich on WOT.

BTW i took the calibration down since people are running it blindly and just beating on without monitoring anything.
Will check on the those. I do not have BOV. Now I'm using back my custom tuned calibration and the knock control is ok. Unable to log as it it locked. Maybe will upload the hondata 6psi calibration for logging.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
a locked calibration has nothing to do with datalogging
Will check on the those. I do not have BOV. Now I'm using back my custom tuned calibration and the knock control is ok. Unable to log as it it locked. Maybe will upload the hondata 6psi calibration for logging.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
But i have tried to datalog and when i open the file it is empty without any data.
Have you tried to datalog more than once? Datalogs can get corrupted from time to time
Sponsored