Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
My new toy has arrived & it is able to read many ECU data especially CVT Temps !
So far so good but it becomes wonky if used together with KTuner V2 after a while, if just the external OBDII (Lufi XF Revolution *make sure you get the english version*) alone it works fine with many functions such as programming the doors locking/unlocking, flashing lights when doors open, doors unlock if hard or emergency braking, shift lights, MAF in g/s, etc still messing around with it. @KTuner V2 works fine alone or with the external OBDII.
Will mess around with it more & find a suitable placement for it together with concealing the wiring.
I managed to connect both of them together with a 2 in 1 OBDII connector.
CVT Temp city normal driving goes up to 90 Deg C with OAT of 34 Deg C.
More tests to come soon & CVT cooler will be installed once I've gathered enough stock temp readings in various driving conditions & will compare before & after.

Sponsored

Last edited:

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh wow first time seeing such a thing. Very interested in adding this to my setup to see what sort of temps my car hits and see what sort of benefits there are if a CVT cooler is added.

OP
OP
CAPTS

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Oh wow first time seeing such a thing. Very interested in adding this to my setup to see what sort of temps my car hits and see what sort of benefits there are if a CVT cooler is added.
Cooler Temps overall including water, oil temp & cvt itself (if I'm not mistaken it's all looped) , better oil & gearbox lifespan, imo & I think it might be pulling some timing when it reaches "x" temp threshold (could be wrong though)
Will monitor & test next couple of days to gather data then cvt cooler installation. From info I gathered, it does help with performance such as more consistent wot pulls. Guess I'll find out prolly sometime next week.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have some pid values for the maf sensor?

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
unfortunately nope, afaik only lufi has it especially cvt temps no others has it yet hence the purchase.
Ok i saw something exactly like the lufi X1
On eBay .Maybe i'll get that one.
Does it also measure 0-100 runs and make data graphs like the torque app?

OP
OP
CAPTS

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ok i saw something exactly like the lufi X1
On eBay .Maybe i'll get that one.
Does it also measure 0-100 runs and make data graphs like the torque app?
yes it does, i think i posted a youtube you can check out 1 of the videos, it has 0-100 kmh, 0-200kmh & 0-400m under time attack mode. yes at the end of the run it will beep & show graphs.
do get the version i'm using (xf revolution) as it's more compatible with more type of cars. if you are getting it & need help to set it up just let me know.
for the x1 make sure you get the correct version specifically for honda ! if not you will not have cvt temps or other things meant for honda but for xf you can select during setup & it can be updated if there's any new version or function.

Civic_rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX-P
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very cool. We're still looking into adding this to the V2, but all of our local testers have MTs.
I'd be interested in the temperature data especially for the CVT when I take it to some track days. I wasn't aware that this was a temperature that could be monitored. Is there a sensor in the transmission that could relay this information?

More than welcome to use my car for testing if you're ever in the Virginia area :)

salik990

First Name
Salik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic 1.5T, 15' Audi A3 1.8T, Toyota Hilux Revo 2017
Country flag
do you have link of LUFI XF revolution, i think i saw english version available on aliexpress. Are those same version?
Sponsored