Custom torque...Any Suggestions?

Speedy02

First Name
Javy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 89 Crx, 91 Mr2
Trying to learn a optimum graph for smooth torque delivery on this flashpro, what are your thoughts?

Also i enabled scramble boost and increase the boost values to the same 2.811 after 5000rpms

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom torque...Any Suggestions? IMAG1828
Sponsored

Sly_Si

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Trying to learn a optimum graph for smooth torque delivery on this flashpro, what are your thoughts?

Also i enabled scramble boost and increase the boost values to the same 2.811 after 5000rpms

IMAG1828.jpg
Sorry for necroposting (lol)

I tried this before, and it doesn't make much different tbh..

I even tried make the torque flat at 180NM until 5k rpm when i max it out at 655NM, i was trying to make the car feels like V-tec kicks in yo!!! And nope... feels pretty disappointing.. i ended up make it flat all 180NM all the way on normal mode, and max 655NM all the way on sport mode. That way i can FEEL the difference when pressing that "Magic" sport button.

So, how it goes for you?

OP
OP
Speedy02

Speedy02

First Name
Javy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 89 Crx, 91 Mr2
Sorry for necroposting (lol)

I tried this before, and it doesn't make much different tbh..

I even tried make the torque flat at 180NM until 5k rpm when i max it out at 655NM, i was trying to make the car feels like V-tec kicks in yo!!! And nope... feels pretty disappointing.. i ended up make it flat all 180NM all the way on normal mode, and max 655NM all the way on sport mode. That way i can FEEL the difference when pressing that "Magic" sport button.

So, how it goes for you?
Yea i got bored of changing the graphs all the time.....i did get it to feel like a all motor feeling but i ended up just leaving the normal +6 tune with 250nm on regular and 655nm on sport......Btw i gapped a s2k with bolt ons yesterday and it felt good

Sly_Si

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Yea i got bored of changing the graphs all the time.....i did get it to feel like a all motor feeling but i ended up just leaving the normal +6 tune with 250nm on regular and 655nm on sport......Btw i gapped a s2k with bolt ons yesterday and it felt good
Gapped an S2K with +6 tune? Woa, get the TSP stage 1 tune, and you probably will dust him.

OP
OP
Speedy02

Speedy02

First Name
Javy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 89 Crx, 91 Mr2
Gapped an S2K with +6 tune? Woa, get the TSP stage 1 tune, and you probably will dust him.
I pulled like 3-4 cars with giving him a 1 car head start is that not dusting him? lol

Sly_Si

First Name
Willi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
I pulled like 3-4 cars with giving him a 1 car head start is that not dusting him? lol
Dusting him would be literally leaving him behind where you can see nothing but dust on your mirror.. Hahahaha

OP
OP
Speedy02

Speedy02

First Name
Javy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 89 Crx, 91 Mr2
Dusting him would be literally leaving him behind where you can see nothing but dust on your mirror.. Hahahaha
unfortunately there was no dust on the highway i was on lmaooo
Sponsored