2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

LeSpp1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EL
Country flag
I fitted Ultra Racing's strut bar today and the sway bar is back ordered. I'm happy with the quality of the product as it fitted without any issues. They retail here in Thailand for around 150 USD and are made in Malaysia.

https://ibb.co/jLQps5

CyberCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Unless I missed it, no one seems to make trunk braces for the Civic coupe. Only for the sedan and hatch. Disappointing and hopefully that changes. I installed the RSX Type R rear trunk bar and did feel a difference just from that.

123towers

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't know man. The price seems incredible but I doubt the quality/fitment is there on a no-name product like that. I say buyer beware.
This is not genuine cusco parts.

I took my car here to Cusco in Huntington Beach CA. They test fitted the type r parts on my Si, and asked what else was available. Non of these were available.

Just a heads up for anyone looking at it.

dominipino

Jordan
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc1, 300zx
Country flag
Finally got my strut bars after a mix up.

The fitment on the front strut bar seem to be a little off but it bolts on after scraping some paint off.

The rear bars are not bolt on. It comes with hardware to attach nuts on the back plate where it bolts on. I havnt gotten time to install that yet. I will update once i do

kTOcTar.jpg

YVwmplx.jpg
Do these come in red??

gpcmangahas

First Name
Epi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Finally got my strut bars after a mix up.

The fitment on the front strut bar seem to be a little off but it bolts on after scraping some paint off.

The rear bars are not bolt on. It comes with hardware to attach nuts on the back plate where it bolts on. I havnt gotten time to install that yet. I will update once i do

kTOcTar.jpg

YVwmplx.jpg
[/QUOTE
Hi, what is the part number of the front and rear strut bar please... interested with this setup...

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Just ebay search for cusco strut bar 2016 civic

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
these are nice looking i just think the one-piece is the way to go. i bought the dc sports front bar mostly as a accessory as i cant feel a difference in handling.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How exactly did you mounted the rear bar ?I've seen that the holes are not flush with the sheet metal so is this shimmed out somehow ?And how did you mounted the supplied brackets ?With the nuts in the hole?Other way around would seem to crush the offset sheet metal...

Jeiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had about 3 cars with strut tower bars. Always bought the 3 piece from Cusco. Never felt a difference. This time I decided to try a 1 piece because everyone always said 3 piece don't do anything. Bought the dc sports 1 piece. Felt the difference before I left the driveway. I'll never buy a 3 piece again. End of story

CyberCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I've had about 3 cars with strut tower bars. Always bought the 3 piece from Cusco. Never felt a difference. This time I decided to try a 1 piece because everyone always said 3 piece don't do anything. Bought the dc sports 1 piece. Felt the difference before I left the driveway. I'll never buy a 3 piece again. End of story
Can you please post a link to that exact DC sports 1 piece you're referring to?
Sponsored