MakS2K

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2005 Honda S2000, 2017 Nissan Rogue
Country flag
Just purchased a 2019 CTR sonic grey this Monday. I'm in Boston(Malden) area, hope to see you guys around!
Sponsored

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
Just purchased a 2019 CTR sonic grey this Monday. I'm in Boston(Malden) area, hope to see you guys around!

Congrats! You might be the first SPG in our group. Join our Facebook group. New England Type-R

Mick the Quick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R (R-08508)
Country flag
I just joined the ranks. #25163 2019 Championship White. I'm in NW Rhode Island.
Congrats. Did you by any chance buy it at Herb Chambers Seekonk? When I had my PMM CTR in for service several days ago, I saw someone looking at a CW CTR with a salesperson(?).

In any case, I haven’t seen any CW CTR in the wild in Rhode Island so your car will be unique around here!

Eric48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
Congrats. Did you by any chance buy it at Herb Chambers Seekonk? When I had my PMM CTR in for service several days ago, I saw someone looking at a CW CTR with a salesperson(?).

In any case, I haven’t seen any CW CTR in the wild in Rhode Island so your car will be unique around here!
Thanks. I think there's another dude on here with a CW in RI.... @ManfromRI WRT Herb Chambers, I did. I had a deposit on it before it arrived at the dealership though, so I'm not sure why anybody was looking at it. For a few days it was hidden in the old showroom, than someone took it out, pulled off all the plastics and took pics of it for the website. I was a pretty pissed about that, but when I took delivery it was still unmolested so I let it go.

@Mick the Quick How do you feel about the service team @ Herb Chambers?

BlackIze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just traded my 17 Si for a 19 MTT Type R a month ago! Southern RI here.

BlackIze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome! :wave:

I'm up in Glocester, but hopefully I'll see you around. It's a small state afterall. How are you liking it so far?
Thank You! That it is lol and absolutely, I'm always on the lookout for others, would deff love to do a meet one of these days around the area, I feel like there's not to many. And I've loved every second of owning this car so far, very happy with the upgrade!

Eric48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
Thank You! That it is lol and absolutely, I'm always on the lookout for others, would deff love to do a meet one of these days around the area, I feel like there's not to many. And I've loved every second of owning this car so far, very happy with the upgrade!
There's more of us than you think. Are you on the New England Type-R's facebook group? I'm kinda surprised there are as many around as there are.

Looks like you went to In-Side out? I was right behind you in line over there, just picked it back up on Friday!

BlackIze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's more of us than you think. Are you on the New England Type-R's facebook group? I'm kinda surprised there are as many around as there are.

Looks like you went to In-Side out? I was right behind you in line over there, just picked it back up on Friday!
That's awesome to hear! and I wasn't aware there was an FB group, I'll deff have to look it up and join! Lol good eye! first thing i did was setup an apt with those guys, they did a crazy good job with my tints and ceramic. What did you get done there?

Mike_R19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 Type R, '05 Corvette Z51, '10 128i
Country flag
Hey all, just found this thread. I purchased mine back in April from Autofair in Manchester as soon as I moved to the area. Been trying to meet other car people ever since lol.

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
Hey all, just found this thread. I purchased mine back in April from Autofair in Manchester as soon as I moved to the area. Been trying to meet other car people ever since lol.

Congrats. I got mine there as well.

Join our FB group New England Type-R
Sponsored