First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hehe. It’s been cold and I’ve been traveling so mine hasn’t been out. I’ve never seen diatonia”s CTR except when we met. Next Saturday is Cars and Coffee up at Regency. I’d planned on going.

As he said we are both down in the Chesterfield area. You’ve probably seen my silver Si running around.
Sponsored

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
I'm in Chesterfield and Nanook is in Chester. We plan to meet for coffee soon. Maybe you can meet up with us? Where are you located? Alan
In Chesterfield as well, way out Hull St.

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
I’m in the Winterpock area. Did you get yours at Pearson last year? I have a black 2018.
I'm in the same area, but my workplace had a discount option and Colonial Honda gave me a really competitive price on my SI Coupe. I had a hard enough time getting my wife to agree to a car purchase without adding $10k to the price tag with a CTR.

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
I'm in the same area, but my workplace had a discount option and Colonial Honda gave me a really competitive price on my SI Coupe. I had a hard enough time getting my wife to agree to a car purchase without adding $10k to the price tag with a CTR.
The guys at Colonial Honda are really good. Jimmy Monger, the sales manager sold all of their CTR's at MSRP. I put a few people on this forum in touch with Jimmy when he got a CTR in. I plan to buy my next car from him. Either another CRV or one of the new Passports. Alan

jsanz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan CBP
Country flag
Any of you boys going to upgrade your exhausts? I’m trying to get ahold of a type r exhaust for my Si. I live up in Fredericksburg but work in Henrico. Down for any meets too!

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
Any of you boys going to upgrade your exhausts? I’m trying to get ahold of a type r exhaust for my Si. I live up in Fredericksburg but work in Henrico. Down for any meets too!
I still have my original exhaust. There is going to be a "cars & coffee" this coming Saturday morning at Regency Square Mall. Starts at 8:00 A.M. Alan

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ditto. Sorry. Stock exhaust on both Civcs still. Several good threads on exhaust for Si. I’m planning on going to the cars and coffee thing Saturday too. Let us know if you’re coming.

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Ditto. Sorry. Stock exhaust on both Civcs still. Several good threads on exhaust for Si. I’m planning on going to the cars and coffee thing Saturday too. Let us know if you’re coming.
I'm planning on going to cars and coffee tomorrow, any particular area of the parking lot to head to? I don't know that I've been there since they started remodeling it.

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm planning on going to cars and coffee tomorrow, any particular area of the parking lot to head to? I don't know that I've been there since they started remodeling it.
I’ve never been so your guess is as good as mine.

jsanz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan CBP
Country flag
Yeah I’m looking to get a stock R exhaust for the Si. Full catless dp+fp with the stock Si exhaust sounding a little raspy for me. Seen some people do the R exhaust, and it sounds good. Let me know how this weekend goes at C&C, I’ll try and make the next one.

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I’m looking to get a stock R exhaust for the Si. Full catless dp+fp with the stock Si exhaust sounding a little raspy for me. Seen some people do the R exhaust, and it sounds good. Let me know how this weekend goes at C&C, I’ll try and make the next one.
Catless in Virginia? Braver than me. I like the sound of the CTR exhaust on the CTR. I’ve not heard it in a 1.5L. Without cats I bet it would sound good.

Sounds good. I know I will miss the next one, but I’m sure the other guys will go.

jsanz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan CBP
Country flag
Catless in Virginia? Braver than me. I like the sound of the CTR exhaust on the CTR. I’ve not heard it in a 1.5L. Without cats I bet it would sound good.

Sounds good. I know I will miss the next one, but I’m sure the other guys will go.
We’re far enough south man! Been running it for about a year and a half. CTR sounds real quiet in the Si, which is why I’m going for it. If not I’ll prob run the MAP one or 27won.

There’s a bunch of Sis and and least one CTR up in Fredericksburg, can’t seem to meet any of them though or I’d try and bring a group down. Either way cool, been a while since I’ve been to any meets.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I saw a sonic grey pearl? Type r tonight

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think the next ones the 23rd I'm going to that one if I get my exhaust done by then
Sponsored