Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
I'm in the Raleigh/Cary/Apex area, I keep meaning to go to C&C but keep choosing to be lazy instead. lol
Sponsored

CTR_1661

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, Acura Rsx TypeS
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to see if we can all have a meet. Iā€™m not on this site much instagram me @myscarlett_ctr_1661

neveronline

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current '19 CW CTR #23856 & '18 Accord 2.0T Previous - 2015 WRX, 1999 SI, '04 S2000, '08 Evo X, '10 SI sedan, '11 Fit Sport, '11 WRX, '13 ILX
Country flag
I'm in the Raleigh/Cary/Apex area, I keep meaning to go to C&C but keep choosing to be lazy instead. lol
I only go to the clayton one because its a decent turn out and all the people are cool, plus my 17 year old like to go and its only 5 minutes from my house LOL.

I want to get out to 1 of the larger C&C's and see some of the exotic cars that show up, but would really like to met up with some other NC R Owners in the area!

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Iā€™m close to raleigh, been trying to get a meet up going.
Would be cool but Raleigh is a 4 1/2 hour drive one way. Wouldn't be practical. Seems Tons of R owners in your area shouldn't be to hard to gather some up.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
I only go to the clayton one because its a decent turn out and all the people are cool, plus my 17 year old like to go and its only 5 minutes from my house LOL.

I want to get out to 1 of the larger C&C's and see some of the exotic cars that show up, but would really like to met up with some other NC R Owners in the area!
I would like to go to a big city meet. The local.one here is ok and has some exotics and all but mostly its busted up subarus and drivers with attitudes so the vibe is not great. So I quit going.

bray815

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic si
Country flag
I'm located in Clayton (20 minutes from downtown Raleigh) & have so far only spotted 1 other CTR in the area.

Super curious as to how many of us are in the area! Would be pretty sweet to get together & cruise to a meet sometime.
I live in Clayton as well. I work at Grifols and see your car parked on 70 all the time. Iā€™m not part of the type r club yet. I have a 17 civic si and canā€™t wait to upgrade

typeroar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Iā€™m in downtown Raleigh and have an ā€˜18 in CW. Iā€™ve been to the triangle town center c&c lnce, plan on going to more once spring comes. I wouldnā€™t mind checking out a c&c in Clayton / Johnston co.

Ihave0time

First Name
Jaws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 CTR
Country flag
Picked mine up on Friday in Huntersville. Iā€™ll be around salisbury tho

Five12free

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 16 GT4, 18 Raptor
Anyone in NC selling their stock wheels at a decent price? No tires preferred.

OP
OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag

Hey John! I saw you at the previous C&C in Clayton - I've sold my CTR & picked up an S2000. I'll definitely have to say hello the next time I'm up there, I live right up the hill near Lionsgate so I should be at the next one for sure.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone in NC selling their stock wheels at a decent price? No tires preferred.
I will sell mine, if you want them. Have about 2k miles on them, almost mint condition with 2 coats of OptiCoat Pro ceramic (done by Liquid Finish here locally.) Still have the tires on with great tread life, but I'll remove if needed. I will let them go for $2k, if you want to pick up. I'm in Cary. PM if interested.

neveronline

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current '19 CW CTR #23856 & '18 Accord 2.0T Previous - 2015 WRX, 1999 SI, '04 S2000, '08 Evo X, '10 SI sedan, '11 Fit Sport, '11 WRX, '13 ILX
Country flag
Hey John! I saw you at the previous C&C in Clayton - I've sold my CTR & picked up an S2000. I'll definitely have to say hello the next time I'm up there, I live right up the hill near Lionsgate so I should be at the next one for sure.
That's cool I think I saw you roll through and then take off. I will be at the next one for sure and I live right around the corner from Lionsgate. Hope to see you there :thumbsup: and congrats on the S2000 I regret selling mine, but now that I have the R I am ok with not having the S LOL!!!! All the other cars after the S just did not make you want to drive them like the S did and the R is one of those types of cars that you just look for reasons to go somewhere... I really missed that
Sponsored