JJAY8175

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord 2007 Honda civic SI 97 Subaru Legacy 17 CTR CW #3892
Country flag
Picked up some weather tech mats, interior and exterior led kit, smoked side marker lights from depos, and finally the limited ed. type R watch 251/500 nice heavy watch :) I'll post some pics up when everything is installed

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR goodies arrived today TYPE%20R%20assc%20021_1
Sponsored

Modomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #0369
Country flag
nice bro, are the mats and side markers for a normal hatch or specific to CTR? was going to get Honda all seasons but I noticed these go up higher on the sides and I think the Honda one's aren't specific to the type r like the trunk tray (not sure though).

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
nice bro, are the mats and side markers for a normal hatch or specific to CTR? was going to get Honda all seasons but I noticed these go up higher on the sides and I think the Honda one's aren't specific to the type r like the trunk tray (not sure though).

Weather techs for hatch sport are same as ctr
Depo lights fit perfect

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR goodies arrived today IMG_8552.JPG

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Picked up some weather tech mats, interior and exterior led kit, smoked side marker lights from depos, and finally the limited ed. type R watch 251/500 nice heavy watch :) I'll post some pics up when everything is installed
Nice additions! I'm thinking about the LEDs on the interior and already ordered the ones for the side marker. Have the Depo smoked sides waiting on those to arrive.

Weather techs for hatch sport are same as ctr
Depo lights fit perfect
Which screws do you have to remove on there to do this? The 3 below the side marker before the aero trim starts?

Modomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #0369
Country flag
The guys for the info! Would u guys happen to know for sure if the oem all season mats do or don't have type r on them like the regular mats? If not, I definitely going order these mats.

OP
OP
JJAY8175

JJAY8175

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord 2007 Honda civic SI 97 Subaru Legacy 17 CTR CW #3892
Country flag
Nice additions! I'm thinking about the LEDs on the interior and already ordered the ones for the side marker. Have the Depo smoked sides waiting on those to arrive.

Which screws do you have to remove on there to do this? The 3 below the side marker before the aero trim starts?
The 2 screws below the light and 1 above it. Then peal back the plastic lining around the wheel well. You'll see the tab you have to push in to release the marker. Once you get that off the front will come out, take a small flat head screw driver and push up the tab to release the connector then it's pretty much explanatory from there. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

RosevilleSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
The guys for the info! Would u guys happen to know for sure if the oem all season mats do or don't have type r on them like the regular mats? If not, I definitely going order these mats.
The all seasons don’t have the Type R logo on them at all

Modomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #0369
Country flag
K thx, my dealership said they don't have the parts numbers yet so I think I'll just get the cargo tray and cancel my all seasons. I already canceled my wheel locks and ordered the black ones from UK although they on back order :(

RosevilleSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
K thx, my dealership said they don't have the parts numbers yet so I think I'll just get the cargo tray and cancel my all seasons. I already canceled my wheel locks and ordered the black ones from UK although they on back order :(
can you PM me details on the black U.K. LOCKS?

Modomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #0369
Country flag