CTR Future Mod List

Wizerud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mini Clubman S All4
Yeah basically you would leave a hotspot in the car somewhere that the cameras are connected to constantly.
My car is parked within wifi distance of my apartment so I wonder if that would simplify things. Appreciate the link. I will check it out.
Sponsored

S&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Itr
If seibon will make cf doors, I'll purchase, paint to match, and put on. Hopefully that will shed 150+lbs.

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I guess one of the advantages of cf doors (other than weight savings) is resistance to reasonable forces that would otherwise cause door dings on normal sheetmetal. Can anyone with experience chime in?

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
The stock CTR doors are lighter than regular hatchbacks doors too btw guys.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know how. All I know is that a guy said they feel lighter when he opened them.

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Window visors?? haha i didn't think they were good until i just got em..

shakedown94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #8479. Past cars - 80 Civic,97 Civic,87 Integra,94 Integra,94 Civic,00 Integra,12 Hyundai Accent
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

HOST1LE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Country flag
For me my list will probably include something like:

Break Pads / Lines / Fluid: every car with factory Brembo s that I've had had dusted way more than the need to. A new set of carbon ceramic pads from Powerstop or Carbotech will help keep the wheels much cleaner while typically improving brake feel and performance for days to day driving. Lines and fluid since they are cheap (relatively speaking) and should improve pedal feel.

Wheels / Tire: Usually I'm I fan of larger wheels but I think Honda missed the mark going with 20" wheels. A nice set of rotary forged 19x9 wheels and 245-255/35/19 tires (probably Michelin Pilot Sport 4S'). Easy way to lose some valuable weight and improve ride quality without sacrificing performance.

Clear Bra / Tint: The absolute first thing I'll be doing when I pick up my Type-R will be to drive it immediately to my clear bra guy for full Xpel coverage and a tint. I plan on keep the car a while so protecting the paint is critical since car paint seems to get thinner and softer every year.

Eventually I'll pick up some performance parts but I'll wait to see what comes out from whom and what gains people are seeing before actually dropping the cash. With the global release, I have high hopes that this will be a heavily supported platform from the aftermarket community.

Reactions: S&R

George

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Integra Type R (sold)
Country flag
First mod.......redline set to 8400rpm

.....sigh...it's been a slow week with respect to new information