CTR Dealership Nice List for Texas Area

jkfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
I've called around DFW and most actually have some in stock that aren't listed on the national search engines. They were all asking to pay add-ons/ ADM ranging from 2-5k (Irving and Frisco). One dealer wanted 10k ADM (John Eagle).

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag

Namkcart

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW Type R
Country flag
Anyone currently shopping in the DFW area? What has been your experience with the current inventory available? I've started the process and haven't had the greatest experience so far. Here's what I've come across:

Honda of Mckinney's customer service was a joke and I don't want to work with them any longer. I'm holding out for a rallye red and they're the only dealer that has it in stock.

Honda of Fort Worth wanted a $2k non-refundable deposit to get on their list with a sales price of $41,895.

Huggins was most responsive and professional, got my name on their list but I could be waiting awhile if I hold out for red.

Reached out to a couple of Houston dealers with no luck. I got quickly annoyed when it was obvious they didn't read my email and tried to sell me an SI.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Anyone currently shopping in the DFW area? What has been your experience with the current inventory available? I've started the process and haven't had the greatest experience so far. Here's what I've come across:

Honda of Mckinney's customer service was a joke and I don't want to work with them any longer. I'm holding out for a rallye red and they're the only dealer that has it in stock.

Honda of Fort Worth wanted a $2k non-refundable deposit to get on their list with a sales price of $41,895.

Huggins was most responsive and professional, got my name on their list but I could be waiting awhile if I hold out for red.

Reached out to a couple of Houston dealers with no luck. I got quickly annoyed when it was obvious they didn't read my email and tried to sell me an SI.
Got mine at Huggins and I would say the experience in getting 1 locked was kinda weird. I was on the wait list position #10 and within the end of the month, I got it. Granted it was December holiday season, it could be a combination of people not having the funds and/or simply backing out due to other reasons. Surprisingly I didn't have to do a $2k deposit, but if anything, that'll probably go towards the car and not on top. $41.8K is justified with the packages they install on the car (dealer package of 2 options + 2 accessories specific to the type R like door sill and illumination). It's not an out-of-thin-air ADM, but I do have to admit the prices on those things they throw in are inflated :/. I did look at window stickers on their other cars and they were the same, so no price gouging because it's an R. They just double the options on the R compared to the rest and expect you to accept paying for that. I can DM you my sales guy if that helps.

norbert

First Name
Norbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Country flag
Hi guys. Any dealings with Russell Smith in Houston? Thanks.

scottjua

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru STI, 2019 SGP Civic Type R
Country flag
None of the OKC dealers would work around MSRP when I was buying. Closest I could get was 6k over.
That sucks. Well, supposedly nowadays they're more realistic

bufo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Country flag
Round Rock Honda now charging $5k over msrp. I can't seem to find any dealerships that will sell at msrp now.

TheSnotRocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 CTS-V, 2016 ATS-V, 2018 CTR
Country flag
I know I'm not a dealership... but ready to sell my Red 18 R. 2500 miles, nearly completely covered in PPF, ceramic coated and perfect paint. Dropped about 4g's on the paint correction and PPF at Jay's here in San Antonio. Tint, rear spoiler is CF wrapped and I have CF mud guards on it, MM intake, but I have the stock one as well if you want it.

Anyone interested at 36K? I'm in San Antonio. Absolutely perfect in every way, better than showroom condition.

I ordered a Z06 Z07 3LZ yesterday.

FriscoBrah

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
I know I'm not a dealership... but ready to sell my Red 18 R. 2500 miles, nearly completely covered in PPF, ceramic coated and perfect paint. Dropped about 4g's on the paint correction and PPF at Jay's here in San Antonio. Tint, rear spoiler is CF wrapped and I have CF mud guards on it, MM intake, but I have the stock one as well if you want it.

Anyone interested at 36K? I'm in San Antonio. Absolutely perfect in every way, better than showroom condition.

I ordered a Z06 Z07 3LZ yesterday.
Good luck with your cars. Driving on San Antonio highways is like Mad Max experience.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
When there's a will, there's an enclosed trailer or lots of blue tapes.

_leslietu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 S14 & '19 CW CTR
Country flag
I purchased my 2019 CW CTR from Little Rock, AR at MSRP. Drive was about four and a half hours from Dallas, so it's kinda like a trip to Houston but not as flat or as big.

Blue tape was the way I went lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Dealership Nice List for Texas Area IMG_20190316_175335
Sponsored

Last edited: