1fastminivan

First Name
Josey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
This is a great thread for us DFW folks, i'm currently on wait list at Huggins, buddy of mine just got his at msrp at mcdavid honda irving as well but they did have 10k over MSRP listed on the car, not sure if because it was an 18' they were able to work a better deal. Can't wait to get into one
Sponsored

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
This is a great thread for us DFW folks, i'm currently on wait list at Huggins, buddy of mine just got his at msrp at mcdavid honda irving as well but they did have 10k over MSRP listed on the car, not sure if because it was an 18' they were able to work a better deal. Can't wait to get into one
Me2 at Huggins. Good luck, hope you'll get yours soon.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Update for Lewisville Autonation. Their currently-in-showroom 2019 CW is at ADM. $5k from what I've been told, since it's the "newer year" model. He said his hands are tied though, and wish he could make a deal. I think someone here mentioned the case of 'head honchos demanding major profits while salesperson just wants something to take home at the end of the day'.

I may visit this weekend or next week just for giggles.

superchi

First Name
Chi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2009 Fit, 2001 CRV
Country flag
I'm trying not to lose interest in the chase for this car ...

leehom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, back at it again
Country flag
I'm trying not to lose interest in the chase for this car ...
It's worth it.

Don't understand why it's difficult to obtain one for MSRP? The dealers that sell them for MSRP have a wait list. If you truly wanted one bad enough, the $500 refundable deposit to secure a spot is nothing.

Deposit $500, wait a few months, profit $$$, enjoy the car.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
@leehom hope you're enjoying your latest addition. Post some pics to lift up the spirit lol.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Went to Ewing Subaru today, randomly, to help the family pick up a used car. A 2017(?) CW CTR was there in their used lot (ex-owner of #3854, what made you give it up, bro? lol). The salesman we were dealing with was nice enough to let me get in. It was quite the experience and I couldn't wait to get my hands on mine. He said the car is (either going to be or) on the market for ~$39k. I didn't say anything else other than the fact that it's more than a new one, so GLWS. It has ~3445 miles and a slight rash on the front splitter. There was no window sheet/sticker and I didn't check for any additional mods to justify the sale price. I think they literally just got it in the lot. If someone wants to check it out, there you go. Ewing Subaru in Plano.
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Dealership Nice List for Texas Area ZAZQEMWwZkb2RiQ5pMwKVg1WBzGDI3Q2k6GuwuOL-_gXO6WecDWBDzUm-OaufxJCzVnwx0cqTCog2D7Nw=w3036-h2276-no

leehom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, back at it again
Country flag
Went to Ewing Subaru today, randomly, to help the family pick up a used car. A 2017(?) CW CTR was there in their used lot (ex-owner of #3854, what made you give it up, bro? lol).
Probably because the CTR didn't have a volume knob.

chandlervt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Subaru WRX
Country flag
I got mine last year in December at Honda of Denton for MSRP + $2500 in accessories and includes their "lifetime warranty." Accessories included all weather mats, cargo mat, car cover, window tint and illuminated door sills. Had not talked to them at all previously just walked in after seeing that David Mcdavid in Frisco was selling their CTR for MSRP + $5000 ADM and no accessories. Obviously buying at or below msrp is ideal but I wanted the car and at least I got some somewhat useful accessories for my extra $2500.
$2500 above MSRP should not be in nice list. Their life time warranty is complete bull. None of accessories listed warrant $2500.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
$2500 above MSRP should not be in nice list. Their life time warranty is complete bull. None of accessories listed warrant $2500.
Maybe their accessory cost adds install labor. From what I've seen from another stealership, it's 20% cost of item + 80% install fee.

chandlervt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Subaru WRX
Country flag
Maybe their accessory cost adds install labor. From what I've seen from another stealership, it's 20% cost of item + 80% install fee.
Tints are free! I have never paid for them, never will. You can get tints for $75 including labor. I am sure dealer cost is lot less. At least in Lexus, you just have to tint front 2 windows only. All weather mats I paid $90 for Si. illuminate door sills cost me $500 on Lexus including install. That would be one hell of a car cover that costs more than $1500. Its BS - lets not try to justify the price. Plus, if they are making you BUY those accessories then its still ADM. By that measure all dealerships which sell at MSRP but make you add $8k of accessories should be on nice list too.

TheSnotRocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 CTS-V, 2016 ATS-V, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Just got word from my lovely sales lady where I purchased my CTR that they have a white one on the showroom floor.

$38,600 plus TTL @ Fernandez Honda here in San Antonio.

Margie Vasquez was my sales lady, and as I stated earlier, she was great to deal with. Her cell is 210-993-0270 - call or text.

Good luck!
Sponsored