CTR Dealership Nice List for Texas Area

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got my CW from Huggins Honda for MSRP plus $1,500 mandatory accessories in November of last year. I was #1 on their list and passed on a black and red one before I got the white. They were the only one in the area that was doing MSRP at the time. I recommend them.
Sponsored

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
I got my CW from Huggins Honda for MSRP plus $1,500 mandatory accessories in November of last year. I was #1 on their list and passed on a black and red one before I got the white. They were the only one in the area that was doing MSRP at the time. I recommend them.
With respect, you paid $1500 over MSRP, so not really MSRP. When dealers add things and say they are non-negotiable, that's the ADM in disguise. Still did ok but not MSRP :)

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With respect, you paid $1500 over MSRP, so not really MSRP. When dealers add things and say they are non-negotiable, that's the ADM in disguise. Still did ok but not MSRP :)
But unlike ADM, I got three accessories for $1,500. So MSRP plus $1,500 worth of accessories.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
But unlike ADM, I got three accessories for $1,500. So MSRP plus $1,500 worth of accessories.
True, but if you paid $1500 for them, the dealership probably spent like $150 on them to make their slice. It's all good, just the games the play, you didn't do horrible was just pointing out the difference.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Weekend update! I visited Huggins and Honda of Fort Worth today; thought I share what I found. I confirmed with a sales person at Huggins that yes, they do MSRP, no ADM, but they will push for add-ons. I suppose that's a similar path as @asiandeity. I believe they ballparked $1,500 to $1,800. I am on the wait list now, so hopefully I can further confirm if I can at least pick and choose those add-ons before the car even hit their showroom. I'm currently position #10, but am told it shouldn't seem as long as 1 would imagine since people find deals sooner and get out from the list. I'm the same as I will continue to search for MSRP (no ADM or add-ons), though it's nice to finally be on a list.

BTW, the Huggins dealership was huge and nice to walk around with no salesperson distraction. I went on a rainy Saturday afternoon. Things were surprisingly busy but I was able to browse around and sat in an SI. They didn't have the CTR there, even though I saw it on their website a day ago. The sales person I was talking to said they get called for even before arrival, so they often do not get a chance for display. Good for them.

I only visited FW briefly as I was on my way home. I know they had a black one coming and yeah they have it on display. I'll leave this here for everyone to giggle about. A random salesperson told me they are amongst the lowest ADM in the area... right. I quickly left and told him good luck.
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Dealership Nice List for Texas Area upload_2018-12-8_19-46-30

Last edited:

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Can you tell me what kind of accessories you got? I'm most likely to want to get my tints at the same place I'll be doing my PPF, so hopefully that's one (accessory) that can be opt-out.

Last edited:

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you tell me what kind of accessories you got? I'm most likely to want to get my tints at the same place I'll be doing my PPF, so hopefully that's one (accessory) that can be opt-out.
I got the console illumination, illuminated door sills, and cargo tray. I told them I didn't want the car tinted so I recommend you tell them.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
I got the console illumination, illuminated door sills, and cargo tray. I told them I didn't want the car tinted so I recommend you tell them.
I'd do it for one of those and the Qi charger. Hopefully that's doable lol.

Cargo tray is in the hundreds of dollars?? Yikes haha.

kingcuongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR, 21 Palisade Calligraphy, 14 CT200h F Sport
Country flag
anybody got updates around the north texas area? looking to pick one up before the end of this year.

FriscoBrah

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
anybody got updates around the north texas area? looking to pick one up before the end of this year.
I got mine from AutoNation Lewisville at MSRP plus window tint which I was going to do anyway. They had a markup but agreed to take it off if I financed through them. I started the negotiation by emailing them directly from their website stating I wanted to do a trade in plus cash down. They were pretty easy to work with and I was done in 2.5 - 3 hours total.

They have a 2019 CW one now.

OP
OP
keiothic

keiothic

Banned
Banned
First Name
YoK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 CW #22485
Country flag
Wow, perhaps I'll visit AutoNation Lewisville again and give negotiation a shot. Perhaps they got an end of the year quota thing they gotta meet. Then again, they may be combative and say "because it's a 2019 model".

WrenchMunky

First Name
Cisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #1589 PMM
Country flag
Try contacting Round Rock Honda, they reached out to me about a 2019 CW Type R they just got in. I got a Type R a few months ago, so I am no longer looking for one. Ask for Ulises Ortega, last time we spoke he said they would sell at MSRP.

sysjl

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2014 Subaru Outback
Country flag
I got mine last year in December at Honda of Denton for MSRP + $2500 in accessories and includes their "lifetime warranty." Accessories included all weather mats, cargo mat, car cover, window tint and illuminated door sills. Had not talked to them at all previously just walked in after seeing that David Mcdavid in Frisco was selling their CTR for MSRP + $5000 ADM and no accessories. Obviously buying at or below msrp is ideal but I wanted the car and at least I got some somewhat useful accessories for my extra $2500.