Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
57.30 for a set of 4. You don't need more than that.
Just so you know those are not the correct part number for the CTR since the CTR has 22mm studs. And if you go by needing one for each stud then you need 5 sets, but you don't need one on each stud.

BaldStig

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Honda Civic Type-R
Metro Honda in Jersey City, after asking for 46,7 we agreed to MSRP

BaldStig

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Honda Civic Type-R
How did you do that?
Very long story... I paid deposit 4 months ago after finally convincing them to let me. Kept on top, found out delivery date is 6/19, I went back to try and do paper work, they refused because no invoice on the car yet ( up to this point my i had deposit for 1k for first CTR with ADM ) I said 4 months ago because I've been coming here for 8 years and bought 3 other cars here ok I'll do up to 5 adm, don't waste my time otherwise. Was there last week said don't waste my time if you're asking some stupid ADM. today came in was told the 46#. I flipped the hell out got my deposit back and left. Got a call 6 hours later to come back, I said I won't for some crazy adm.

I got there. They apologized. I paid msrp. Let them take some extra money for themselves on my trade-in instead

nyuofa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, STI
...because I've been coming here for 8 years and bought 3 other cars here ok I'll do up to 5 adm, don't waste my time otherwise. Was there last week said don't waste my time if you're asking some stupid ADM. today came in was told the 46#. I flipped the hell out got my deposit back and left. Got a call 6 hours later to come back, I said I won't for some crazy adm.

I got there. They apologized. I paid msrp. Let them take some extra money for themselves on my trade-in instead
Glad they came to their senses. For a repeat customer like yourself, MSRP should be a no-brainer. Congrats!

jtrown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2010 Accord Crosstour, Rallye Red CTR
I may have to pass on an MSRP sale in MS on a blue CTR. I should know by Tuesday. This is not a scumbag dealership PM if interested. I also gave up my # three spot today at another dealership in Louisiana but it looks like a 4K ADM( maybe someone in California) it also may be a two month wait.
Got the call from a third dealer in MS who only wants a smooth 5k over MSRP and get this........ you can't take the car for two to three weeks so he can show folks how awesome the dealership is.

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag
I may have to pass on an MSRP sale in MS on a blue CTR. I should know by Tuesday. This is not a scumbag dealership PM if interested. I also gave up my # three spot today at another dealership in Louisiana but it looks like a 4K ADM( maybe someone in California) it also may be a two month wait.
Got the call from a third dealer in MS who only wants a smooth 5k over MSRP and get this........ you can't take the car for two to three weeks so he can show folks how awesome the dealership is.
Passing because it's blue, or other reasons?

b0j4ngl35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback
Just spoke to one of the lead sales guys (who I happen to know from high school) at Rydell Honda in Grand Forks, ND while I was getting my first oil change, and from the sounds of it, the championship white Type R they're getting is being sold at sticker price. Said he's aware that other dealers are marking them up ridiculous amounts, but that their sales team doesn't plan on doing that for any car they sell. Gotta say, between buying my EX hatch at a massive discount (20% off MSRP for a two-day promotion they ran) and hearing they won't be marking up the Type R, this is definitely the best dealership I've ever done business with.

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
We're you the one who got the grey one? so lucky I wanted the grey a dealer in phx is offering me a white one :/
Yea, I'm getting the gray one in Tucson but I really wanted CW. No control on what shows up.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
$15k Mark up at NJ dealership

$25k markup at VA dealership

Damn!

Tonezorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Series.Yellow BRZ, 2014 Legacy, 2015 Crosstrek. Previous: 2011 Miata GT PRHT 2009 Forester XT, 2007 Cobalt
With all the calls / emails I've made, I'm certain almost no one is getting their Type R for MSRP. If they say they are, they're lying because they don't want to admit they paid an ADM, and if they really did, they're in the vast minority.

y4ngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR
Country flag
With all the calls / emails I've made, I'm certain almost no one is getting their Type R for MSRP. If they say they are, they're lying because they don't want to admit they paid an ADM, and if they really did, they're in the vast minority.
If my dealership holds up to their end of the deal I'll post a picture of my receipt.
Sponsored