CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NC2 MX5 (Miata)
Country flag
My local dealer reneged on that situation, said we can make a deal once we get the vin. Now they changed their mind to first come first serve plus $20k ADM.....
i don't think its worth bothering talking to a dealer for the first couple months. Let the guys desperate to get one with ADM all get one, then the cars will sit collecting dust.
Sponsored

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i don't think its worth bothering talking to a dealer for the first couple months. Let the guys desperate to get one with ADM all get one, then the cars will sit collecting dust.
I'm starting to feel that way.

petem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be FK8.
Take a look at this
He only meant that it would be a once in a lifetime purchase for many people because it would take you so long to pay off the hugely inflated price that you'd never be able to afford another car.

optogirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R
The salesman at my dealership offering the CTR for a 1K refundable deposit and at MSRP. First 2 CTRs are claimed but he is open to taking another deposit (he's confident they'll get more than 2). PM me if you're near Tennessee.

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
The salesman at my dealership offering the CTR for a 1K refundable deposit and at MSRP. First 2 CTRs are claimed but he is open to taking another deposit (he's confident they'll get more than 2). PM me if you're near Tennessee.
He wants to take all the monies!

dabx5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
If we are going to flame the dealers that are doing ADM's, we should also do something to go out of our way to acknowledge the dealers not marking up like 'big meanies.' This isn't necessarily meant to become a debate on the legality of markups or the inner workings of capitalism, just to try and either help people find good dealers for a CTR or even for a regular DD.

As the list grows, I'll try to compile them by state.

MD-
Heritage Honda MD (multiple locations)
-Deposit on MSRP, no ADM, no add-ins

PA-
Apple Honda, York. MSRP. (Black unit already 'sold')
Hi All,

My local dealer in South FL is getting a Black One.. sticker price.. Im first on the list.. if I don't take it because I really wanted a White one....does anyone want first call after me...if so and you can get to South FL then PM me with your # ..and when it arrives if I don't take it ill txt you with the dealers # and give the dealer your #..

y4ngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR
Country flag
Hi All,

My local dealer in South FL is getting a Black One.. sticker price.. Im first on the list.. if I don't take it because I really wanted a White one....does anyone want first call after me...if so and you can get to South FL then PM me with your # ..and when it arrives if I don't take it ill txt you with the dealers # and give the dealer your #..
PMed.

The NiTz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 honda civic si, 2003 acura cl-s, 2002 honda accord ex-v6
You said sold but has it been delivered. I am trying to figure out when cars get onto inventory sheets and are scheduled for delivery. My dealer in Tucson has no idea when he is getting a car and information on color. At least I was guaranteed the 1st one at MSRP, no add one.
We're you the one who got the grey one? so lucky I wanted the grey a dealer in phx is offering me a white one :/

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
1st in line with no deposits after so guaranteed mine. Wanted champ white but I can live with black. Add ons....

$499 tint
$199 wheel locks
$1500 random stain/dent warranty thing

The third item can be cancelled after purchase so the $700 markup I can live with.

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag