SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
No, doesn't include tax title or registration.
Still a good deal IMO. Got a text back on a white one last night in CA for 52K before TTL lol

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
so I just finished calling 25 dealers today, lowest offer I have is one for 38k, a white one, with the accessories I want on it (illuminated door sill and interior illumination kit installed), not sure if I should bite. I've gotten quite a few offers at 39K, and a lot of them are still holding out for 45K+

One awesome dealer is not selling over MSRP, but he won't be getting his blue or white one in for 30-40 days, should I wait?
Might as well jump on the 38K and see if they'll knock off 2K on the price, the other dealer that's selling for MSRP might pull some shenanigans like $5000 in accessories...

roner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
so I just finished calling 25 dealers today, lowest offer I have is one for 38k, a white one, with the accessories I want on it (illuminated door sill and interior illumination kit installed), not sure if I should bite. I've gotten quite a few offers at 39K, and a lot of them are still holding out for 45K+

One awesome dealer is not selling over MSRP, but he won't be getting his blue or white one in for 30-40 days, should I wait?
Lower than 40k in CA would be a great deal now. Which one still have 39k in white?

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just put a deposit down, it's 38K including title, registration and other fees, interior illumination and door sill illumination installed, PLUS tax, whatever that will be, for a white one. Now I have to figure out what I'm doing with my white hatch sport manual lol.

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lower than 40k in CA would be a great deal now. Which one still have 39k in white?
All the white ones I've seen are going for at least 40K, except for the one I just reserved. I called a few dealers in Cali, they must be smoking that good stuff because they all wanted 45K plus, even for ones they don't have in yet!! The dealers I called in Nebraska said they won't be selling to anyone from California, as they keep on receiving calls. I'm over here in PA lol.

roner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
All the white ones I've seen are going for at least 40K, except for the one I just reserved. I called a few dealers in Cali, they must be smoking that good stuff because they all wanted 45K plus, even for ones they don't have in yet!! The dealers I called in Nebraska said they won't be selling to anyone from California, as they keep on receiving calls. I'm over here in PA lol.
Thank you and Congrats!

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
MY best advice is to do what I did - sit down with a cup of coffee, go to cars.com or autotrader.com and look up any dealers showing availability, and just call everyone of them and offer them whatever you want to spend. I'm spending about 1K more than I wanted to spend, but I guess I'm ok with it.

frankie881388

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru Outback, 2008 BMW 335iC
Damn, you are lucky man. I am in nyc and I was looking for a white one too, or any color for that matter except red.

THE! CrazyKiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like trucks coz I'm a truck guy.
Country flag
Damn, you are lucky man. I am in nyc and I was looking for a white one too, or any color for that matter except red.
This one is available in Alabama if you are serious about buying. I can vouch for what @chi town brat is saying,she was treated very well and this next one is up for grabs.

The second CTR is coming in to www.serrahonda.com and it's the same deal Deanna offered @Trey and then me. MSRP + Dealer installed options.

The deposit is non refundable. It is Crystal Black.

Again ask for Deanna when you call. Tell her Angela says, hi.

evolutionX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EVO X CTR 15925
Country flag

Which dealer will not sale over MSRP in CA i want to know too

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought this was a thread for the "nice list", last 20 posts or so were about getting a car for $3k or more over MSRP, you guys have no patience.

well I got mine with about 1k worth of accessories I wanted (inc labor), so I overpaid by about 1500, which isn't great, but better than what they are going for. Dealers are going NUTS with their pricing.

The Honda dealer that was being awesome about his Type R was in Medina, Ohio - Rick Roush Honda. They are getting a blue or white one, says he'll sell for MSRP.

ALopez14

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 2011 Honda Pilot 2002 Acura RSX Type S 1997 Honda CRV
Country flag
Coast Honda in Wall, NJ is selling one for 2k over sticker. I am hoping they go to MSRP
Sponsored