CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 CRX Si. 91 STD Hatch. 17 CTR. 18 CTR.
Country flag
The second CTR is coming in to www.serrahonda.cim and it's the same deal Deanna offered @Trey and then me. MSRP + Dealer installed options.

The deposit is non refundable. It is Crystal Black.

Again ask for Deanna when you call. Tell her Angela says, hi.
Sponsored

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The second CTR is coming in to www.serrahonda.com and it's the same deal Deanna offered @Trey and then me. MSRP + Dealer installed options.

The deposit is non refundable. It is Crystal Black.

Again ask for Deanna when you call. Tell her Angela says, hi.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Make sure they aren't putting an insane markup on those accessories like some are.

chi town brat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Make sure they aren't putting an insane markup on those accessories like some are.
This is where I bought mine and nope, not worthlessly marked up. Give Deanna a call if you are a serious buyer. I can't say one bad word because they treated me right thru the whole process.

spydogoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R-03415
Country flag
Honda of Escondido should get a prize haha

MSRP + $0.00 ADM + lo jack, paint protection, wheel locks, mats.

Awesome experience, no BS, just good people there

aineontyper

First Name
Jeremias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 G35s
Vehicle Showcase
Man
Honda of Escondido should get a prize haha

MSRP + $0.00 ADM + lo jack, paint protection, wheel locks, mats.

Awesome experience, no BS, just good people there
I shouldve went there I ended up getting one at Weir Canyon with 10k markup they orinially wanted 59k I was like hell no so we met in the middle sort of at 47k. I know Im crazy but they had a white one and I couldnt resist.
-_-

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
Man

I shouldve went there I ended up getting one at Weir Canyon with 10k markup they orinially wanted 59k I was like hell no so we met in the middle sort of at 47k. I know Im crazy but they had a white one and I couldnt resist.
-_-
How did one people finance that much... or unless you pay cash..

bbfk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
Looks like this guy purchased from Honda of Escondido. They're getting a black one next at MSRP + Dealer Options as mentioned above.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag
Looks like this guy purchased from Honda of Escondido. They're getting a black one next at MSRP + Dealer Options as mentioned above.

The black is already pre-sold to a friend of mine. He signed the paperwork yesterday.

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so I just finished calling 25 dealers today, lowest offer I have is one for 38k, a white one, with the accessories I want on it (illuminated door sill and interior illumination kit installed), not sure if I should bite. I've gotten quite a few offers at 39K, and a lot of them are still holding out for 45K+

One awesome dealer is not selling over MSRP, but he won't be getting his blue or white one in for 30-40 days, should I wait?

aineontyper

First Name
Jeremias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 G35s
Vehicle Showcase
so I just finished calling 25 dealers today, lowest offer I have is one for 38k, a white one, with the accessories I want on it (illuminated door sill and interior illumination kit installed), not sure if I should bite. I've gotten quite a few offers at 39K, and a lot of them are still holding out for 45K+

One awesome dealer is not selling over MSRP, but he won't be getting his blue or white one in for 30-40 days, should I wait?
Omg why you holding out 38k I wish I got 38k lol jump on it man.

SpraykwoN

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Acura ILX A-Spec and looking for a Civic Type-R
Country flag

Is the 38K with TTL?
Sponsored