CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

|-Goku-|

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Speed3
Country flag
I'm looking for a Blue or PMM at MSRP or 1000 above. Haven't been able to nail one down. I had my deposit in at a local dealership and they just told me a couple days ago that the owner will be purchasing it. Jerks.

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
I'm looking for a Blue or PMM at MSRP or 1000 above. Haven't been able to nail one down. I had my deposit in at a local dealership and they just told me a couple days ago that the owner will be purchasing it. Jerks.

I spoke to almost every dealer in WA and ADM is from 3K-10K if you can lock one down from my research.
Most won't take a deposit yet/waiting for the car and others selling locally/auction.

|-Goku-|

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Speed3
Country flag
I spoke to almost every dealer in WA and ADM is from 3K-10K if you can lock one down from my research.
Most won't take a deposit yet/waiting for the car and others selling locally/auction.
I found one that is 1000 ADM, but it goes to a local charity of my choice. I think that is cool. Plus it is a tax write off.

I have a deposit down and am number 2 in line.

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
I found one that is 1000 ADM, but it goes to a local charity of my choice. I think that is cool. Plus it is a tax write off.

I have a deposit down and am number 2 in line.

Not a bad deal at all!
Is that in WA area or out of state?

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
. That sucks! Sorry to hear.

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag
Thanks Trey. Happy to help whoever I can.
Small world... I actually contacted Curry Honda on 3/9/2017 and spoke with Larry who sent me to TJ. He stated via email that they "haven't decided if they will charge over MSRP yet" which turned me off as I couldn't leave a deposit without a definite answer on one of the most important things regarding a deal haha. They were both really nice though and quick to respond.

capitalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR - #1643
Small world... I actually contacted Curry Honda on 3/9/2017 and spoke with Larry who sent me to TJ. He stated via email that they "haven't decided if they will charge over MSRP yet" which turned me off as I couldn't leave a deposit without a definite answer on one of the most important things regarding a deal haha. They were both really nice though and quick to respond.
That was common in Atlanta when I looked... No system or hard figures...

That is why I started only talking to sales managers or GM's who would give hard figures and a signed contract... Gonna have to drive 200 miles from Atlanta area for delivery... But I wanted an early commitment...

I pulled my checkbook out at Gwinnett Place Honda when I was buying my wife a Pilot and offered to make a deposit right then...

They wouldn't take it.... Said GM might auction the first one...

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag

That is why I started only talking to sales managers or GM's who would give hard figures and a signed contract... Gonna have to drive 200 miles from Atlanta area for delivery... But I wanted an early commitment...

I pulled my checkbook out at Gwinnett Place Honda when I was buying my wife a Pilot and offered to make a deposit right then...

I hate hearing how some are auctioning them off.

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag

Same here with Atlanta. I've had to make the drive down to Atlanta to purchase my last few cars because of being able to find better deals so I started my hunt for the CTR down there and my blood was boiling shortly after.

Haha I spoke with Gwinnett Place Honda too... I inquired as to whether or not they were going to be asking over MSRP and if they were going to be adding any accessory packages etc that would be "required" and this is what I got out of them:

(I'll leave names out)

3/9/2017 - Salesman said he would give my info to the new car director to find out if they will be charging over MSRP etc. Also stated that he will for sure be getting 3 units in. The manager then called and said they will be asking over MSRP and that they will be adding their package of mud guards, wheels locks etc.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NC2 MX5 (Miata)
Country flag
Contacted by Bill page honda, salesman didn't know when the R was coming in or if they will have a markup.

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Contacted by Bill page honda, salesman didn't know when the R was coming in or if they will have a markup.
Correct, Bill Page Honda in VA doesnt show up on any list yet just like all the SouthEast dealers.

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
that sux. I feel ya. I've had this happen to me many times, so you're not alone! Not a good thing, but it's how it is...=/

|-Goku-|

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Speed3
Country flag
that sux. I feel ya. I've had this happen to me many times, so you're not alone! Not a good thing, but it's how it is...=/
Yeah, I'm thinking that I might have one before end of year. Maybe. I shouldn't have put my eggs in one basket.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NC2 MX5 (Miata)
Country flag
If i can't get one buy end of july for msrp, I'll can wait till next spring when I can pick it up for invoice. No point enjoying the car for a month or two and winter hits. Crossing my fingers 2018 Civics finally get a volume knob.
Sponsored

Last edited: