First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
White Allen Honda, Dayton, OH
has a 2019 rally red listed with an online price of 34,613.
I'm from California, they quoted me a price of 34,900 for a CW.
For me personally, with shipping to California and TTL and tire protection and extended warranty (I think I am going to cancel), final price was about 40k.
Not necessarily a GREAT deal for a 2019, but I was getting impatient waiting for the 2020s, afraid of the crazy markups on 2020s and rumors of production being shut down (which is probably not the case, 2020s are being shipped out now)
Good luck
Deal seems good.

34,900 is almost invoice. TT&L's are not negotiable. Dealer fees? ~$500 is common. Shipping? I paid $875 from FL to CO.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
It's been awhile since I'm here, so I'm not sure if methods have changed. Looking for any dealer people who can work with me to get 2020 champ white at or below MSRP. Texas or surrounding area please.

Rottboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 BB CType R; ''17 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe; 15 Honda Fit LX Manual; '14 MB G550;
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
....... rumors of production being shut down (which is probably not the case, 2020s are being shipped out now)
Good luck
Rumor no more. Swindon plant shut down 3/20/2020 until further notice. Forecasted 2020 MY CTR's might be less than expected depending on the length of Covid pandemic in the UK.
I know for sure that Canadian dealers got at least their first 2 allocations. My Boost Blue is on my dealer's 2nd allocation and part of the first batch of Blues for this market. It has arrived at the Canadian Eastern port (I have my VIN) and should be ready for delivery in Vancouver by end of April.
Fellow USA forum members, rest assured your dealers will get 10x's our volume at the very least.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Rumor no more. Swindon plant shut down 3/20/2020 until further notice. Forecasted 2020 MY CTR's might be less than expected depending on the length of Covid pandemic in the UK.
I know for sure that Canadian dealers got at least their first 2 allocations. My Boost Blue is on my dealer's 2nd allocation and part of the first batch of Blues for this market. It has arrived at the Canadian Eastern port (I have my VIN) and should be ready for delivery in Vancouver by end of April.
Fellow USA forum members, rest assured your dealers will get 10x's our volume at the very least.
But also 10x the people and number of dealers...

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R 2020 4Runner 2019 Camry 2011 Accord
Country flag
It's been awhile since I'm here, so I'm not sure if methods have changed. Looking for any dealer people who can work with me to get 2020 champ white at or below MSRP. Texas or surrounding area please.
Dang man good luck, I'm 45 minutes north of you and shopped from DFW up to OKC, I finally found 1 dealer willing to do MSRP on a 2019 and scooped it up. Everyone else was above by 2k or more. Granted that was almost a month ago and things may have changed but gah, tough area for shopping.

Where did you get your 2019? I had over a dozen dealerships with ADM before David Mcdavid in Frisco gave me MSRP. Funny enough they would only do MSRP on the red, they wanted 5k ADM on black but were willing to drop it to 2k.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Dang man good luck, I'm 45 minutes north of you and shopped from DFW up to OKC, I finally found 1 dealer willing to do MSRP on a 2019 and scooped it up. Everyone else was above by 2k or more. Granted that was almost a month ago and things may have changed but gah, tough area for shopping.

Where did you get your 2019? I had over a dozen dealerships with ADM before David Mcdavid in Frisco gave me MSRP. Funny enough they would only do MSRP on the red, they wanted 5k ADM on black but were willing to drop it to 2k.
I got mine at Huggins. Some would consider I got it with ADM cuz it was $2k over, but I got 2 accessories installed for it (amongst other dealer addons).

Rottboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 BB CType R; ''17 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe; 15 Honda Fit LX Manual; '14 MB G550;
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So pleasing to read posts of forum members who are getting very respectable CTR deals. CONGRATS fellows!!!
Just in time for decent weather to commence shortly.
Enjoy the ride and post pics!!!

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Z/28, '22 Ridgeline , '22 CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
This is a really good time to buy a car. Hate everything that is going on, though.

Just picked up a brand new '19 CTR that's been on the showroom floor for $1,800 under invoice.
Awesome! Enjoy the car

e30saam

First Name
Saam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Integra GS-R, 95 BMW M3
Country flag
Awesome score! Values will keep going down. Curious where it will bottom out at.

Waynegro372

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A mule
Country flag
Honda of Fife, WA ( 30 mins south of Seattle) has a ‘19 CW CTR that’s been sitting in their showroom collecting dust and fingerprints for god knows how long. So considering the current situation we are in (dealership is closed selling nothing) I emailed them inquiring on it. The sales women writes back roughly saying ‘omg I’m so excited our GM has given us permission to give you the amazing deal of $39,999.”

I about fell out of my chair. WTF are these people thinking? Amid a pandemic where they are closed they want $40k for a year old CTR that people are routinely getting for invoice. This is getting old.. it’s not a La Ferrari or a Ford GT.

TilleR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda of Fife, WA ( 30 mins south of Seattle) has a ‘19 CW CTR that’s been sitting in their showroom collecting dust and fingerprints for god knows how long. So considering the current situation we are in (dealership is closed selling nothing) I emailed them inquiring on it. The sales women writes back roughly saying ‘omg I’m so excited our GM has given us permission to give you the amazing deal of $39,999.”

I about fell out of my chair. WTF are these people thinking? Amid a pandemic where they are closed they want $40k for a year old CTR that people are routinely getting for invoice. This is getting old.. it’s not a La Ferrari or a Ford GT.
Yup, PNW be like that. I emailed most dealers in the area already. I recommend shopping further East and shipping it/picking it up.
Sponsored