Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

HONDA X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Country flag
That’s very interesting. A lot of dealerships are adding the 100k/7yrs warranty as a packaged deal on CTRs. I wonder if
people are able to cancel it to get around the 100k/7yrs warranty. That warranty is literally useless to me since I work on my own cars and don’t trust mechanics touching them. Added to that Honda’s in general are very reliable.

B2FiNiTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FK8
Country flag
That’s very interesting. A lot of dealerships are adding the 100k/7yrs warranty as a packaged deal on CTRs. I wonder if
people are able to cancel it to get around the 100k/7yrs warranty. That warranty is literally useless to me since I work on my own cars and don’t trust mechanics touching them. Added to that Honda’s in general are very reliable.
yeah, cancel that ish.

J3T

First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Got my 2019 CTR from Crown Honda in Tampa, spoke mainly with sales manager Travis but John Young took care of me when I got there.
I got it for MSRP + dealer add on FREE.
38k OTD.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 4EEF9BF4-8EBF-47BB-8EDA-4F151A067172

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
Hi! I didn’t realize other parts of the country were still getting these cars marked up so much still or loaded with accessories.

Seems Massachusetts at this time doesn’t have any mark up.

Got my 2019 CW CTR at Honda Village in Newton, MA for sticker price. They actually had 4. Two CW, gray and a used blue one.

Do dealers typically not let you have test drives? I test drive in the used one. I didn’t think they allowed but they did.

I spoke with Boch Honda in Norwood, MA and I think they were selling at sticker and in fact they had a used one with like 800 miles on it and they offered it with some sort of Honda Pre-owned extended factory warranty? So it was like 5 years/75,000 miles or something like that.

Last edited:

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Got my 2019 CTR from Crown Honda in Tampa, spoke mainly with sales manager Travis but John Young took care of me when I got there.
38k OTD.

4EEF9BF4-8EBF-47BB-8EDA-4F151A067172.jpeg
MSRP + tax(8.5%) = $40.3k in Tampa....

Vietguy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro; 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
38k OTD.

4EEF9BF4-8EBF-47BB-8EDA-4F151A067172.jpeg
can you please post a picture of your mud guards? It’s one of your dealer add ons.

EvanSHH

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Civic Si
Country flag
Good morning! Evan over at South Hills Honda in Pittsburgh. Just wanted to mention we do still have our 2019 RED CTR still in stock, as I am sure many of you know by know we only sell at MSRP with no ADM, accessories, or BS. Our next Type R slated to arrive is Polished Metal sometime in March (sorry to everyone asking for white....) We have made quite a few people on this forum happy Type R owners! The Red CTR is sitting in our showroom waiting for a new home! We have dealt with shipping across state with no issues. If interested please contact me anytime I would be happy to help in anyway I can! [email protected] or 724-941-9100 ext 112.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Good morning! Evan over at South Hills Honda in Pittsburgh. Just wanted to mention we do still have our 2019 RED CTR still in stock, as I am sure many of you know by know we only sell at MSRP with no ADM, accessories, or BS. Our next Type R slated to arrive is Polished Metal sometime in March (sorry to everyone asking for white....) We have made quite a few people on this forum happy Type R owners! The Red CTR is sitting in our showroom waiting for a new home! We have dealt with shipping across state with no issues. If interested please contact me anytime I would be happy to help in anyway I can! [email protected] or 724-941-9100 ext 112.
:thumbsup:

IndyBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR CW, 2018 Accord Touring, 2016 CR-V Touring, 2004 Odyssey Van
Country flag
Hare Honda, Avon Indiana, below msrp, no funky add ons.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Good morning all. Just wanted to plug this dealership and salesperson as they were fantastic to work with. After a brief hiatus, I purchased another CW (2019 this time) from a dealership in Virginia, approximately two hours from my home location. The dealership is Boyd Honda in South Hill, Virginia. The salesperson I dealt with is Justin Thomas. Was great to work with. The price paid is ridiculous, as it is substantially less than MSRP. Yes, that is correct. This one was actually equipped with the Type R trunk tray, which I wasn't charged for, either.

Now admittedly, they are a bit remote and their inventory isn't what many larger dealers will obtain, but I wanted to recommend them regardless. They were truly great to work with, and they stood by everything previously relayed via phone/e-mail once I arrived at their location. Nothing was different and the terms were the same.

https://www.boydhondaofsouthhillva.com/

Kimchisup

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR
Country flag
Update...as of today Tuesday November 9 Zimbrick Honda has a 2019 Sonic Gray Civic Type R. These are all sold at MSRP.

Robert Billig

Zimbrick Honda

Sales & Leasing

[email protected]

Resized_20191119_121550.jpg

Resized_20191119_121603.jpg

2019 Crystal Black Civic Type R has been sold. Thank you.
I purchased the 2019 CBP Type R with some minor wheel scuffs that was shared earlier in this thread. Bill Bailey at Zimbrick Honda has been one of the easiest and friendliest sales person that I have ever dealt with. I purchased the car for under MSRP.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
I purchased the 2019 CBP Type R with some minor wheel scuffs that was shared earlier in this thread. Bill Bailey at Zimbrick Honda has been one of the easiest and friendliest sales person that I have ever dealt with. I purchased the car for under MSRP.
Excellent to hear Josh! I'm glad you were able to make that work. I've been dealing with this dealer since 1998 and this is always the kind of service I have received. If I can be of any more help please let me know. I have and have had quite a few Hondas over the years...

Thank you for letting me know. Glad I could help!

Brian

Last edited:

LiveLaughRide84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Country flag
I’ve bought many cars from outside of my area/state. Some used, some new. Used are more difficult to ensure the condition is as described. New is pretty easy as the car should not have any defects. Always have a ppi performed on a used car. The key is trust and communications (verbal, pics, video, maintenance docs, etc.). Haven’t had an issue yet... $875 from Sarasota to Denver (going straight to shop to have PPF installed).

Wilde Honda in Sarasota. Salesman Mark Russel (CTR owner) has been great. Below pic is of Mark’s car alongside mine. Will post more when car arrives.

F67E09C0-3558-429E-AA64-9FDB9E8F1EE2.jpeg
Congrats
Sponsored