Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
this guys post does not help anyone know where to purchase a Type R at or below MSRP which is the purpose of this thread
You're too dumb to read the post. Go back to the Si forum troll.
Sponsored

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
https://www.yelp.com/biz/coral-springs-honda-coral-springs

Pretty bad reviews, many specifically calling out lying about pricing and fuckery with the paperwork. I just asked about Type R pricing and they told me I had to come in to get pricing. Then I asked if they even had a Type R and they said they had a few, even though their online inventory has none.

Shady AF.

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
https://www.yelp.com/biz/coral-springs-honda-coral-springs

Pretty bad reviews, many specifically calling out lying about pricing. I just asked about Type R pricing and they told me I had to come in to get pricing. Then I asked if they even had a Type R and they said they had a few, even though their online inventory has none.

Shady AF.
Man this forum is filled with ridiculousness. First you never call a dealership about limited vehicle pricing. They aren't going to waste time with window shoppers. They have two coming in according the guy I spoke with about my pay off being completed who was also a sales manager.

Hexcivic

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR-LE USA-127
Country flag
This thread has gotten crazy....... I paid $35,697
So what are you guys calling out the door pricing? I had no hidden fees, of course I had to pay TTL. They will sell another at that price to in state residents only. Hes already sold another at that price is my understanding. If I'm missing something here please do tell.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 15712505286041914085666468982557

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
Man this forum is filled with ridiculousness. First you never call a dealership about limited vehicle pricing. They have two coming in according the guy I spoke with about my pay off being completed who was also a sales manager.
lol what? I arranged my deal over the phone - the dealer was not shy about the pricing he was offering and gave me a full run-down of what I would expect to pay before I made the drive. The ones playing games with coy pricing were the ones who would try to slap you with a surprise 5k ADM or 5k in accessories when you get in the showroom.

And "coming in soon" is not the same as "come on in, we have a few on the lot right now!" which is how they tried to play me.

I think it's hilarious how defensive you're getting about your "deal". You keep saying you don't care if no one believes you, which is true. I don't care. I wouldn't care if you never mentioned how much you think you paid.

I just care that you keep harping about it with zero proof.

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
@Hexcivic Get ready to be told you got a horrible deal because you posted without adding the tax.

Looks like a good deal though. Congrats!

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
lol what? I arranged my deal over the phone - the dealer was not shy about the pricing he was offering and gave me a full run-down of what I would expect to pay before I made the drive. The ones playing games with coy pricing were the ones who would try to slap you with a surprise 5k ADM or 5k in accessories when you get in the showroom.

And "coming in soon" is not the same as "come on in, we have a few on the lot right now!" which is how they tried to play me.

I think it's hilarious how defensive you're getting about your "deal". You keep saying you don't care if no one believes you, which is true. I don't care. I wouldn't care if you never mentioned how much you think you paid.

I just care that you keep harping about it with zero proof.
Not harping about my deal. Harping about people like you and others simply looking to call others liars and discredit me with your bs.

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
This thread has gotten crazy....... I paid $35,697
So what are you guys calling out the door pricing? I had no hidden fees, of course I had to pay TTL. They will sell another at that price to in state residents only. Hes already sold another at that price is my understanding. If I'm missing something here please do tell.

15712505286041914085666468982557.jpg
To me, OTD is price paid for the car + TTL + dealer fees + any accessories + any warranties.

Where it gets tricky is when you have a trade-in - then I consider how screwed or how well you did on your trade-in relative to market value against your OTD price.

I also consider rate - if you would have qualified for a lower rate, then add the extra interest you're paying to the cost of the car.

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
Not harping about my deal. Harping about people like you and others simply looking to call others liars and discredit me with your bs.
Until you show proof, you're just talking bullshit. So you don't care I don't believe you? Stop posting about it then, and stop whining about how people won't believe you.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I guess paranoid Florida man finally got the hint

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
@Hexcivic Get ready to be told you got a horrible deal because you posted without adding the tax.

Looks like a good deal though. Congrats!
Ok, now I know you're an idiot about buying cars. You're congratulating him on the PRICE PAID ON HIS CAR without looking at anything else?

How do you know he didn't pay a 2k dealer/doc fee? Or if he added a warranty that would have cost 1k through College Hills but he paid $5k? Or if he had a trade-in worth $20k but they only gave him $15k? Wowee wow wow, just show your ass some more. I'd love to see your paperwork now, I want to see how Coral Springs fucked you and you said, "Thank you for the great deal!"

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
This is getting a little out of hand... Like who really cares this much. Not taking sides, but he shared the dealer and the contact info so lets just leave it at that and move on. Great glad that this is over. haha Now let me change the subject and ask how do you do a little spoiler tab in the threads that was kinda neat and I have never seen that before? ha

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Ok, now I know you're an idiot about buying cars. You're congratulating him on the PRICE PAID ON HIS CAR without looking at anything else?

How do you know he didn't pay a 2k dealer/doc fee? Or if he added a warranty that would have cost 1k through College Hills but he paid $5k? Or if he had a trade-in worth $20k but they only gave him $15k? Wowee wow wow, just show your ass some more. I'd love to see your paperwork now, I want to see how Coral Springs fucked you and you said, "Thank you for the great deal!"
Man you're a dumb one. He said all he has is Tax Tag Title left. Getting the car $1000 off msrp is still a decent deal. I purchased my car for $36K OTD period. I owe $31k and make a payment so low even I'm surprised for a CTR. Control your salt levels. You're going to have a heart attack...lol

Last edited: