CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

1. 85urquattro

85urquattro New Member

Car(s):
    '19 CW CTR
    Just took delivery of a CW CTR from Largo Honda in Florida City, FL.

MSRP, no accessories, and seamless process. Worked with Deon Sugrim, 786-301-5211.

They still have a Red CTR in stock at MSRP.

WindJunkie thanked this.
  2. OneSickFK8

OneSickFK8 Senior Member

First Name:
    Jae
    Car(s):
    PMM FK8
    If I'm here confirming a deal happened below MSRP OTD. That should show others that the deals are there if you work hard enough. That's all. To be honest the dealer holds the right to cancel the deal at any time on me. So me running around right now online giving specifics could harm me. Only reason I've been holding off talking specifics just until the 30 day mark passes. Then me telling people exactly where won't be a problem at all. That was my original intention.

Ducky thanked this.
  3. aldksgo

aldksgo Senior Member

Software Support Engineer
    First Name:
    Mark
    Car(s):
    '19 FK8 R-24920, '14 Civic EX Sedan Manual
    As mentioned before this is regarding Ottawa Honda. There is a 2019 CBP still there looking nice and mean. I think it was just a few #s above my R-24920 but I couldn't see clearly, no ones allowed in. It's been there for awhile as the R# suggests, so if you're in the area and interested talk to Elie Antoun. PM me I can give him a heads up.

59226760094__29F10CE6-C10B-47FB-8D34-CA64BC67BE5D.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

4. EvanSHH

EvanSHH Member

First Name:
    Evan
    Car(s):
    06 Civic Si
    Hello again! As many of you know by now I am a sales consultant at South Hills Honda and we are a "nice" dealer. MSRP ONLY no ADM or accessories. We have made many people across the US happy CTR owners for MSRP! Most recently in the state of Utah! We are located about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. We have a Red CTR inbound! Slated to arrive mid-late Nov. I will post pics once the car arrives. Any questions or concerns in the meantime you can contact me at [email protected] or 724-941-9100 ext112. (email is always better) Thanks!- Evan at South Hills Honda

Ducky thanked this.
  5. WindJunkie

WindJunkie Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 CTR #24,174
    Thanks for sharing...will that be a 2020 model year?

6. EvanSHH

EvanSHH Member

First Name:
    Evan
    Car(s):
    06 Civic Si
    2019! Probably one of the last 2019s produced.

7. DAC17

DAC17 Member

Retired
    First Name:
    Dave
    Car(s):
    2017 Civic Si sedan, 2019 Corvette GS, 2020 BMW X2 M35i
    Sorry if this was already mentioned in the first 203 pages of this thread (!), but anyone get a Type R at or below MSRP anywhere near Hartford, CT?

8. 18CarEnthusiast18

18CarEnthusiast18 Senior Member

First Name:
    N/A
    Car(s):
    2018 Type R
    Cancel your deal? What are you talking about??? Once you have paid for the car, signed the papers, and left the lot they can't cancel the deal and make you give it back... hahahahaha That would have to be a two way street anyway and let me tell you once you leave the lot they aren't taking that car back even if you begged them to it back. Once sold all deals are final unless you financed and miss a payment of course...

9. OneSickFK8

OneSickFK8 Senior Member

First Name:
    Jae
    Car(s):
    PMM FK8
    In Florida they can cancel the deal at any time for a certain amount of days. i.e.: finance company doesn't want the rate they gave originally, they find something with your trade they missed/feel you hid, etc.. I believe it's either 14 or 30 days. There is no buyers remorse. Not that it matters to this subject. Just an fyi.

10. 18CarEnthusiast18

18CarEnthusiast18 Senior Member

First Name:
    N/A
    Car(s):
    2018 Type R
    Hmm I have never heard of such. That is just crazy if that is really true. I wonder if it has ever happened and if so I wonder what a outcome would be if buyer challenged it and took it to court. Anyway don't want to derail the conversation so I won t continued on. ha

11. willskiGT

willskiGT Senior Member

Corp Strat/Bus Dev
    Car(s):
    2019 Civic Type R #26262
    #3056 willskiGT, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Except it didn't because you had a trade-in, so the data point is not apples to apples with someone walking into a dealership sans trade-in.

If your financing has cleared, the dealer does not hold the right to cancel the deal - it has already been consummated.

This is completely untrue.

If the dealer allowed spot delivery (where your financing is dealer provided and is not complete), they can unwind the deal if your financing does not come through in 5-10 business days (varies depending on the dealership and finance issuer).

However, if you used external financing or pay cash, the dealer cannot unwind the sale for any reason once you have signed all paperwork and left the dealership with the car, misrepresented trade-in or otherwise.

pliablepudding thanked this.
  12. OneSickFK8

OneSickFK8 Senior Member

First Name:
    Jae
    Car(s):
    PMM FK8
    So I would've got the car for $37k OTD without the tax savings. So I'm still under retail OTD. Seems like a good point to make...

13. aldo

aldo Senior Member

First Name:
    Al
    Car(s):
    2018 Civic Si Coupe
    Top secret Type R deal lol

willskiGT thanked this.
  14. willskiGT

willskiGT Senior Member

Corp Strat/Bus Dev
    Car(s):
    2019 Civic Type R #26262
    Then that's the data point you should share. To be honest, OTD is not very helpful because everyone has different rates, some pay dealer add-ons/fees, some have trade-ins, etc. It's a pain to have to back calculate based on which state a poster is located in, plus the various details for their transaction.

Just list what the selling price of the car was - take out taxes and trade-ins but list any dealer fees or add-ons.

For example, the selling price of my car was $36,620 and there was no dealer fee. I had no trade-in.

Based on back calculating, you paid something in the high $34k range for your car. But again, if you rolled ~$6k in equity into that, the car was actually $40.9k.

So you've come in here bragging about how your car was <$36k OTD but it's because you had a trade-in (lowering taxes) and $6k in equity from the trade-in.

That's beyond pointless. I could have traded-in my B7 RS4 for $30k and then come on here and claimed I paid $8k OTD for my Type R.

pliablepudding thanked this.
  15. OneSickFK8

OneSickFK8 Senior Member

First Name:
    Jae
    Car(s):
    PMM FK8
    #3060 OneSickFK8, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    WTF are you even rambling about. The car was $36k OTD WITHOUT ANY EQUITY ON THAT NUMBER. I OWE LESS THAN $30K ON IT. ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME NOW THAT IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

Logic is easily lost on the forum here.

Nothing is secret outside of the dealer I purchased from. Simple as that. Go ahead and make jokes all you want. I'm here to help others see the fact that deals are available to get. You guys sound salty...