CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

ceravis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Clinton Honda in Annandale NJ is selling MSRP, no accessories or games... just bought an Aegean Blue there on 9/7 (#31259) at MSRP from Mike Shamy, no pressure, no BS.

They said they sell about 3 per year, but I just checked and they have a Rallye Red in stock now.

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 R-24920, '14 FB2, '10 Impreza 2.5i
Country flag
Ottawa Honda, got mine for 2k below MSRP with a tint and Honda rubber mats included. They went above and beyond to make the deal and would highly recommend Elie Antoun, Salesman, to anyone. Made the deal over the phone and no hassles when I went in to sign. They are even storing my car indoors, with the owners cars, till the snow melts.
+1 for Ottawa Honda. Talked to Stephane and he told me the scoop about Ottawa Honda. Went in and talked to Elie and got some baseline things worked out, and then the rest of the deal was done over the phone pretty much. Was able to throw in the tint, weather package + cargo tray and locks and was easy to work with compared to other dealers. Note this was also my first time as a new car buyer solo, and while overwhelming after all said and done Elie is the guy to go to.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! Adjustments (2)

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! badge

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
+1 for Ottawa Honda.
Congrats! Very interesting to see a #24,xxx badge number, mine is #24,174 and I bought it on March 9th this year, it was originally delivered to my dealer in February, and has a manufactured date of 01/19 (you can see this on the inside door panel of the driver side).

This dealer must have hung onto it for a long time I'm guessing, enjoy!

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats! Very interesting to see a #24,xxx badge number, mine is #24,174 and I bought it on March 9th this year, it was originally delivered to my dealer in February, and has a manufactured date of 01/19 (you can see this on the inside door panel of the driver side).

This dealer must have hung onto it for a long time I'm guessing, enjoy!
Hey man thanks. Yeah it was at a different location in Ottawa for a bit, I might go check the manufacture date actually right now. Canada is supposed to have the VTEC TURBO sticker on the back too.. but I don't have one! Strange..but it doesn't bother me too much!

It's a civic, although on steroids. It's such a familiar feeling sometimes, then out of nowhere it's like, "no I'm not just a civic". Only been a few days and I'm having a blast just driving anywhere.. even to work.

EDIT: Just checked, says 02/19

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Canada is supposed to have the VTEC TURBO sticker on the back too.. but I don't have one!
That's strange, I've never heard of a Canadian CTR not having the VTEC Turbo decal. I can see you have lane watch, which is a tell-tale for Canadian CTR anyway

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's strange, I've never heard of a Canadian CTR not having the VTEC Turbo decal. I can see you have lane watch, which is a tell-tale for Canadian CTR anyway
Yeah I'm not sure I thought all of them had it.. maybe any other 2019 Canadian CTR owners can chime in? :p. I do infact have lanewatch, so not sure what happened to my sticker!

Prplstuff

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I purchased my 2019 Type R from Boyd Honda in North Carolina for under MSRP OTD.

Other dealers in North Carolina that quoted under or near MSRP OTD were

Crown Honda Durham
Flow Honda
Lejeune Honda

BOOSTFAN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, MX5, TVR Griff 500.
Country flag
Had my FK8 3 weeks & loving it. Cost ÂŁ32k which is around 6% under MRRP. Also got quality mats thrown in.
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! IMG_0516

Azzurri R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 AMG C63S, 2019 Ram Rebel, 2020 Ford Raptor on order.
Country flag
Heads up.

Roush Honda (Westerville, Ohio) has a Red one that has just arrived and 1k off MSRP.

OneSickFK8

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PMM FK8
Country flag
Picked up a 2019 PMM CTR yesterday for $36k OTD.
Sponsored