mchen397

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Country flag
The finance guy at the dealership (Baton Rough, LA) took a look at the purchase agreement and said "This is the best deal I have ever seen on this car...." to which I replied... "Yea, that's why i'm here..."(Flew in from Dallas).
That could be one of the best prices I've seen honeslty.

:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Dipz

First Name
Dipz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Type R
Country flag
Amazing thread with tons of info, especially the self-financing. :bow:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Odyssey :(
Country flag
Saw this in a Type R group I belong to on Facebook:

2 2019 Civic Type R's arrived today! No crazy markups, both being sold at MSRP. Call David Ullery at Gurley Leep Honda at 574.361.0679 for more details.

This dealer is in South Bend, Indiana and the two cars are CW and RR. In a video they say MSRP plus dealer fee, no ADM or add ons.

Hope this helps someone find their Type R!

TrippyTreb

First Name
Tteb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FC3 Si
Country flag
Add Rossi Honda in Vineland NJ to the nice list. Just picked up a Crystal Black CTR this morning. They told me every one they've sold has been strictly MSRP and my contract backs it up. No idea when they'll get the next one, but ask for Alex Arena. And yes, his name really is that dope.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
Resisting this due to previous buyer backing out...

... from my dealer... Please note that they sell all of these at MSRP. Contact info and salesman name listed below. This is the 4th one I've listed here.

Thanks Brian.

...from Robert...

The 2019 CRYSTAL Black one could be here THIS week… Please pass along this info to whoever may be interested.

Robert Billig

Zimbrick Honda

Sales & Leasing

[email protected]

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Resisting this due to previous buyer backing out...

... from my dealer... Please note that they sell all of these at MSRP. Contact info and salesman name listed below. This is the 4th one I've listed here.

Thanks Brian.

...from Robert...

The 2019 CRYSTAL Black one could be here THIS week… Please pass along this info to whoever may be interested.

Robert Billig

Zimbrick Honda

Sales & Leasing

[email protected]
I can vouch and say that Zimbrick is a great dealer! Bought mine from there; no bullshit, msrp, handled shipping myself. Smooth process from beginning to end! :)

AlbertBlackSi

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Anyone know of any dealers selling an MSRP Type R in FL? I am willing to drive anywhere to get it! I live in South FL and Rick case always marks up the price with no lube

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Anyone know of any dealers selling an MSRP Type R in FL? I am willing to drive anywhere to get it! I live in South FL and Rick case always marks up the price with no lube
I bought my CTR at MSRP from Southeastern Honda in Palm Bay (I drove 3 hours to get it because all Jacksonville dealers where I live were charging minimum $42k), Donna and Nick were my sales reps. That said, the other two CTRs they had in their showroom were marked up with ADM.

My brother bought his CTR from Jenkins Honda in Ocala for MSRP, but that was a month after I tried buying it (we were $1,000 off), which was after the car was on their showroom for 6 months.

I've heard Space Coast Honda will sell CTRs at MSRP, but not 100% sure.

Lastly, I encourage you to avoid any Coggin owned dealership. Coggin has several dealers throughout the state and every time my brother and I dealt with their dealers in the hunt for a CTR was INCREDIBLY painful. Orlando, DeLand and Jacksonville all suck brick.

Additional dealers that wouldn't sell at MSRP (in April) were Tampa Honda, Wesley Chapel Honda, Crown Honda, and Palm Harbor Honda.

Good luck!

AlbertBlackSi

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I bought my CTR at MSRP from Southeastern Honda in Palm Bay (I drove 3 hours to get it because all Jacksonville dealers where I live were charging minimum $42k), Donna and Nick were my sales reps. That said, the other two CTRs they had in their showroom were marked up with ADM.

My brother bought his CTR from Jenkins Honda in Ocala for MSRP, but that was a month after I tried buying it (we were $1,000 off), which was after the car was on their showroom for 6 months.

I've heard Space Coast Honda will sell CTRs at MSRP, but not 100% sure.

Lastly, I encourage you to avoid any Coggin owned dealership. Coggin has several dealers throughout the state and every time my brother and I dealt with their dealers in the hunt for a CTR was INCREDIBLY painful. Orlando, DeLand and Jacksonville all suck brick.

Additional dealers that wouldn't sell at MSRP (in April) were Tampa Honda, Wesley Chapel Honda, Crown Honda, and Palm Harbor Honda.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for the response! I wouldnt mind driving to get it so I can break it in a little and then slap ktuner on it i appreciate it a lot!

rhynomac

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Honda Odyssey, 18 Honda Civic type-R
Country flag
I’ll sell you mine. 9k miles. Showroom condition. I live an hour or so north of Panama City beach.

jnav90

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord; '19 CW CTR
Country flag
Seeing that summer is ending, I feel that the dealers holding onto the vehicle in the east coast are trying to move the cars - the dealer I purchased mine said that themselves seeing that I purchased slightly below msrp ($500 below).

I'm seeing Dover Honda selling CW for $34k :love:. If you're from Cali and these guys ship out of state then I think its well worth it. Just keep in mind the process ;)

https://www.doverhonda.com/inventory/2019-honda-civic-type-r-touring-fwd-4d-hatchback-shhfk8g76ku204049
Sponsored