Jonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aegan Blue Metallic Civic Type R
Country flag
Too good to be true...
upload_2019-7-19_7-40-21.png
Many California dealerships are pretty greedy when it comes to mark up. I live in So Cal and reached out to several dealership in Southern and Northern California, none of the ones I've contacted would sell at MSRP. My best advice (as probably already mentioned several times before) is to look out of state and either one-way flight or have it shipped. It is much cheaper to do that than pay $5k in markup, but thats just my 2 cents

b534202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR WRX Legacy Hellcat LC500 GRC
Country flag
Many California dealerships are pretty greedy when it comes to mark up. I live in So Cal and reached out to several dealership in Southern and Northern California, none of the ones I've contacted would sell at MSRP. My best advice (as probably already mentioned several times before) is to look out of state and either one-way flight or have it shipped. It is much cheaper to do that than pay $5k in markup, but thats just my 2 cents
I bought mine in AZ and I'm in NorCal. Bonus: free tint and they didn't drill into my front bumper.

Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
I am proud to say that I took ownership of my RR 2019 Type R today . I bought it from Hall Honda Elizabeth City, NC. They gave me a really good deal and sold me the car for $700 under MSRP. Luckily mine still had the $36620 window sticker. Great people to deal with. I giggled like a little girl all the way home. Man it's fun to drive!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 20190720_160006

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 20190720_160111

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am proud to say that I took ownership of my RR 2019 Type R today . I bought it from Hall Honda Elizabeth City, NC. They gave me a really good deal and sold me the car for $700 under MSRP. Luckily mine still had the $36620 window sticker. Great people to deal with. I giggled like a little girl all the way home. Man it's fun to drive!!!

20190720_160006.jpg

20190720_160111.jpg
Congrats! They’re cranking these out. Highest number on Civicx?

b534202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR WRX Legacy Hellcat LC500 GRC
Country flag
Congrats! They’re cranking these out. Highest number on Civicx?
I picked mine up fresh off the truck 10 weeks ago and it was 25xxx. Yeah looks like they're really cranking them out now.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I picked mine up fresh off the truck 10 weeks ago and it was 25xxx. Yeah looks like they're really cranking them out now.
I think Honda is aiming for 50k world-wide before end of production (some time in 2021 Link) for current-gen CTR. More spare parts for current owners. :thumbsup:

NevadaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
I purchased my Sonic Grey CTR at Luther Mankato Honda in Minnesota at MSRP + 800 for shipping. 866-602-8747. Brady and Chris Haas were my salesmen. Both are good people and answered all my questions over the phone and via text. Ben was the manager I was working with for the shipping to Las Vegas. Would defiantly buy from again.

Funny thing is, the car sat on the lot for 3 weeks with little interest. Than the day I bought it, there were 2 others, very interested but I was the fastest to act.

I probably called 30 dealerships to find one willing to sell at MSRP. There seems to be hope coming though, I did get a call back from a southern California dealer after 2 weeks willing to "come down to a great price" but I already bought the one I have already.
Sponsored