CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

ldiaz04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 toyota camry, 2015 Yamaha YZFR3
Country flag
They gave me the spiel of MSRP for any other color but Sonic Gray Pearl was "special."
Just gotta go in and be ready to walk away. And let them know you dont want to pay over MSRP.
Sponsored

Piano

First Name
Piano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Canada here, and new member, dealers are selling them at MSRP, with few add on ( Xpel, rubber mats, trunk mat, block heater, lock nuts etc, like $2k, extra and those are useful anyway) with exchange rate, still under $40K US. :)

Last edited:

eshults5

First Name
Eugene C Shults
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
My buddy works at the dealership I bought mine at for MSRP. He said they aren't selling at $40k and so every type R they get ends up selling MSRP. He told me he's only seen the CTR go once for over MSRP.

They typically get 3 a year but don't have one in stock right now.

Sussman Honda Glenside PA

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
My buddy works at the dealership I bought mine at for MSRP. He said they aren't selling at $40k and so every type R they get ends up selling MSRP. He told me he's only seen the CTR go once for over MSRP.

They typically get 3 a year but don't have one in stock right now.

Sussman Honda Glenside PA
That one sold already. I had my eye on it and received a notification it was sold.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Find out the dealerships that sell at sticker and put a deposit on the next one coming in, if you can’t wait then you’re fuked

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Searching for a CW in the Midwest. Located in Indianapolis but none here locally right now. Thought I had something going with Superior Honda in Cincinnati but sure enough it has an, "environmental protection package," and the ever popular, "average market adjustment.," for an OTD price (sans tax since I'm out of state) of $42,781.50. Yuck.
Check with Zimbrick Honda, myself and a couple others had great experiences with them and I think their list is short but don't quote me on that. When I got mine I was 3rd on the list...of 3. hehe so it wouldn't hurt to call them! Contact Jared Keul 608.230.0485 / 608.416.1838. They do MSRP and no bullshit. Great people

Melvinspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2015 Ford Flex
Country flag
Hello all.

New CTR owner here in Cincinnati as of May.

Performance Honda in Mason OH has them listed on their website at $3000 over MSRP. But if you ask, like I did, they'll sell at MSRP.

Most of the dealers here in Cincinnati only have one on the lot. So if you're looking for a color other than what they have... you may be stuck.

devillee0713

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI MK7 17'/ FK8 CTR 19'
Country flag
Hello all.

New CTR owner here in Cincinnati as of May.

Performance Honda in Mason OH has them listed on their website at $3000 over MSRP. But if you ask, like I did, they'll sell at MSRP.

Most of the dealers here in Cincinnati only have one on the lot. So if you're looking for a color other than what they have... you may be stuck.
IDK what is the point to mark up in the website then. Only make them look like terrible person,

kevv_FK8

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2013 Honda Civic
Country flag
IDK what is the point to mark up in the website then. Only make them look like terrible person,
they've probably had the car listed like that for awhile and it hasn't sold hence them accepting msrp.

willskiGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #26262
Country flag
JP Thibodeaux Honda in New Iberia, LA will sell at MSRP. Picked up my Championship White from them on Saturday.

Unfortunately they don't have any left and their next allocation isn't for a couple of months. Anthony X was my salesman and he did a great job. Picked me up from the airport and everything. Highly recommend them.

eha1988

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WOP Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check with Zimbrick Honda, myself and a couple others had great experiences with them and I think their list is short but don't quote me on that. When I got mine I was 3rd on the list...of 3. hehe so it wouldn't hurt to call them! Contact Jared Keul 608.230.0485 / 608.416.1838. They do MSRP and no bullshit. Great people
Is this Zimbrick Honda in Madison, WI?

DRKSYD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Picked up a new R today, came off the truck Wednesday. Was originally told eta was 28JUN-02JUL, then "we don't know", so they knocked $500 off the price. An hour later they said it arrived, $500 under MSRP beats their original 4K over. Loving the car! (Live in WI, bought in Sycamore IL)

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 65881609_330161364577041_5413506565200150528_n