VONsic

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura Integra
Country flag
When i contacted Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda while still shopping last November they wanted $40K or more. You might want to check out the Sacramento area dealers though.
All Sacramento dealers have an ADM when I called. I will start roaming a couple of hundred miles out of CA to see the prices. I started checking in with smaller dealers as well.
Sponsored

ldiaz04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 toyota camry, 2015 Yamaha YZFR3
Country flag
Spreen Honda in Socal sold us a CW one for MSRP plus like 1500 for the dealer added accessories. Went in on Sunday and they had 3. black, white and sonic gray pearl. We couldnt come to an agreement because they wanted to do a 3k ADM plus accesories so we walked away. Called us back a couple times and went back and forth and finally came to an agreement. Went in yesterday and they had sold the black one already, my brother got the white one and now they only have the sonic gray pearl. Finance lady told me they have been slow so it was easier for them to sell at MSRP.

ldiaz04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All Sacramento dealers have an ADM when I called. I will start roaming a couple of hundred miles out of CA to see the prices. I started checking in with smaller dealers as well.
Go into Spreen Honda in Loma Linda. They got a sonic gray pearl left.

MrBlonde

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Picked up my Type R last Saturday from Williamsburg Honda in VA for $900 under MSRP. Nice laid back place as well.

MrBlonde

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I think I know who you are now haha, And I am the one bought another red one from same place today
Hey Congrats man! I was wondering how long until they sold their last one. Happy to see that you brought it back to NC as well! Man of good taste picking the Rallye Red as well ;D

devillee0713

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI MK7 17'/ FK8 CTR 19'
Country flag
Hey Congrats man! I was wondering how long until they sold their last one. Happy to see that you brought it back to NC as well! Man of good taste picking the Rallye Red as well ;D
Haha, I did mention to Ross that I saw someone(you) bought the other one one week ago, he said you also brought your CTR back to NC. I am kinda surprised lol

ldiaz04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I sent them an email and they won't discuss price over the phone or email. Sonic Gray Pearl has ADM and accessories.
Me and my brother went it to just look at it and ended up sitting down and running numbers. They took off the ADM and only left some of the accesories.(about 1500) of accesories. Might want to check out Arizona, we called and they were willing to do MSRP. Dont remember dealer name off the top of my head.

Canteenboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Me and my brother went it to just look at it and ended up sitting down and running numbers. They took off the ADM and only left some of the accesories.(about 1500) of accesories. Might want to check out Arizona, we called and they were willing to do MSRP. Dont remember dealer name off the top of my head.
They gave me the spiel of MSRP for any other color but Sonic Gray Pearl was "special."

ldiaz04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They gave me the spiel of MSRP for any other color but Sonic Gray Pearl was "special."
All these dealers always thinking we dont know nothing about this car lol just gotta go in with a "im firm" attitude and be ready to walk out. They will call back. Thats what they did with us.
Sponsored