CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

1. flacobill

flacobill Senior Member

Car(s):
    2018 CW CTR, 2002 EBP RSX
    Traded in a 1 year old car plus adm for CTR? Hopefully you didn’t take a beating on your trade... the first year is the worst for depreciation.

2. ChampwhiteFK8

ChampwhiteFK8 Senior Member

First Name:
    Daniel
    Car(s):
    '19 CW Type R
    Found another Red CTR for MSRP. This one is in Omaha, NE. Phone number on the top, don't have a specific sales person.

upload_2019-5-22_14-13-47.png

darrvao777, RyouSiRIOUS and WindJunkie thanked this.
  3. joshuadude

joshuadude New Member

First Name:
    Josh
    Car(s):
    2008 Honda Civic Si
    How much are you getting for your Si? I am about to do the same thing.

4. AMA-10gen

AMA-10gen Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic Type R CW, 2015 GMC sierra 2500 HD denali Duramax, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Turbo charged Sidewinder Banks

$20,500 and yes I already did the trade yesterday

5. AMA-10gen

AMA-10gen Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Honda Civic Type R CW, 2015 GMC sierra 2500 HD denali Duramax, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Turbo charged Sidewinder Banks
    #2810 AMA-10gen, May 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019

I got $20,500 for my SI in trade, I bough the SI back in January for $ 21,700 from Hall buick in Tyler Texas, so I had $2K in equity in the SI to start with, yesterday I paid $37K for the CTR and I got an APR of 2.85 % from Honda financial minus the 2K in equity basically it all worked out

Random thanked this.
  6. flacobill

flacobill Senior Member

Car(s):
    2018 CW CTR, 2002 EBP RSX
    Great to hear & great money on trade! Congrats & enjoy

AMA-10gen thanked this.
  7. Random

Random Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 Civic Type R - Blue
    wow that's pretty good! Honda Financial told me even though I had a 795 credit score that the best they can give me is 6% APR since no promotion on Type R so currently refinancing through a credit union for 2.99% instead.

8. CaptClutch

CaptClutch Member

First Name:
    Jaren
    Car(s):
    '19 CTR, '12 Toyota Tundra, '98 Civic LX
    #2813 CaptClutch, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Urse Honda in WV. I bought CW CTR from them at the listed price ($36,595). Worked with sales rep Wayne Slater and they have an Aegean Blue one sitting there waiting for one of us.

https://www.ursehonda.com/new-inven...=Civic+Type+R&year=2019&gvBodyStyle=Hatchback

If you're on here sorry to the person whom changed their mind and went back to buy this after withdrawing your deposit. For context the CW CTR had a deposit to hold it and I was told the person was making a final decision on Saturday, end of the day Saturday I get a call from Wayne saying the person had withdrawn so I put my deposit down to hold it while we got paperwork finalized. On Monday Wayne tells me the person came back in and had changed their mind and wanted to buy it...I got lucky :spaz:

devillee0713 and Simmons572 thanked this.
  9. Simmons572

Simmons572 Member

First Name:
    Regi
    Car(s):
    96 Civic LX
    That dealership is not too far from where my brother lives, I will have to contact them soon and see if they for see a Rallye Red vehicle coming in.

10. DPE

DPE Member

First Name:
    Phil
    Car(s):
    2019 CTR
    Picked up mine yesterday from Chris Field at Roper Honda in Joplin Missouri for sticker with no add-ons. Traded in my Mustang GT, and they gave me a value that matched 'very good' on kbb.com for a trade in (and the car was in very good condition), so it felt pretty right considering what many STILL have to pay to get these things. Great experience, and would highly recommend Roper. I'm in Shawnee, KS about 160 miles away, and the deal went off without a hitch. Paid cash for the difference so no financing involved.

It was their first to come in unsold, and I secured it within 5 days of arrival to their dealership.

11. probioticx

probioticx New Member

First Name:
    Cody
    Car(s):
    95 BMW 325is M3 swap
    Nothing even close to MSRP here in Nevada. Will keep searching and update if I find anything in the west coast.

12. ExVTEC

ExVTEC Senior Member

First Name:
    Elliot
    Car(s):
    2019 CTR
    Great Lakes Honda
    Akron Ohio
    MSRP
    Ask for Elijah

Got my CTR 2 weeks ago from them. Deal took about an hour mostly waiting for car to be detailed. I also knew the #'s (money factor, residual, acquisition fee, etc) and confirmed over the phone.

RyouSiRIOUS thanked this.
  13. jgreen16

jgreen16 Senior Member

Car(s):
    2017 Civic EX-T 6MT
    Glad to see that they have joined the MSRP club. When the CTR first came out they were wanting ADM. They have always offered great pricing on all other models though, and it is where my EX-T 6 MT was purchased. Megan in their internet department has always been great to deal with.

ExVTEC thanked this.
  14. 123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123 Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 CTR, 2018 Honda HB sport
    Canada here, Bought the type R today at tag price, no discount but also didnt pay more. Sales gave me a Type R trunk mat for Free, was also trying to get windows visor too but he said no. He said he can throw in a set of wheel lock.

I also got illustration package which come with ambient lighting red, door sill trim, and illuminated console Red. He gave me 5% off on this package which I didnt expect nor did I ask for it.
    Also want to get red carbon fiber rear spoiler piece but they said it is not available in Canada. Anyone know where can I buy it?

Sales said the car will arrive anyday now. It is not on the boat anymore and has landed somewhere in Canada. Waiting game continue.

15. RyouSiRIOUS

RyouSiRIOUS Member

First Name:
    Michael
    Car(s):
    2009 Civic Si, 2019 Civic Si
    I'm not in Canada but I bet those that are would like to know what dealership you bought it from. :)