CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

1. Coqui

Coqui Member

First Name:
    Ramon
    Car(s):
    Evo IX
    I'm like you..looking for a Sonic Grey, if right deal comes around, I'll jump on it..or wait for a 2020

2. jparr007

jparr007 Member

Car(s):
    Audi A5, 2005 Eclipse GS Spyder
    You willing to travel? Someone reached out to me with an msrp sonic gray but I’m not willing to settle for anything not white.

3. Coqui

Coqui Member

First Name:
    Ramon
    Car(s):
    Evo IX
    Wheres it at? I'm in South Carolina..willing to travel anywhere up n down east coast or as far as Tennessee..shoot me message

devillee0713 thanked this.
  4. WindJunkie

WindJunkie Senior Member

Car(s):
    2019 CTR #24,174
    Greetings

I bought my CTR at MSRP from Southeastern Honda in Palm Bay in March, and my brother bought his CTR at MSRP from Jenkins Honda outside of Orlando in April. You'll want to start emailing every dealer in your area that has a CTR to express your interest, but be very upfront about paying MSRP. Both my brother and I had to negotiate the price via email/text over an extended period of time. The likelihood that you get MSRP on the spot is very unlikely (though I hope that's the case for you).

Coggin Honda Orlando and Coggin Honda DeLand have a lot of CTRs but the businesses are ran by a bunch of morons. Rather than getting my money back in December, both dealerships have held onto CTRs with outrageous markup. My brother and I both tried to buy from the Coggin chain (including in Jax too) but they're all about that ADM.

Good luck

metal_driver and jparr007 thanked this.
  5. jparr007

jparr007 Member

Car(s):
    Audi A5, 2005 Eclipse GS Spyder
    Thanks a lot for the info! I’ll look into the dealers you mentioned, I’m not in a hurry so I am willing to go back and forth for a bit. We’ll see how it goes.

I already tried working with Coggin and as you said, they’re just straight up crooks. I offered $41k OTD despite the fact and they still didn’t agree to it. Walked right out.

WindJunkie thanked this.
  6. 18CarEnthusiast18

18CarEnthusiast18 Senior Member

First Name:
    N/A
    Car(s):
    2018 Type R
    I know of a couple people who PM'ed me for details on this and as far as I know it sold. Just curious if anybody on here picked it up at Flow Winston in NC.

7. WhatThePuck

WhatThePuck Senior Member

Car(s):
    2006 Acura Rsx, '19 CW CTR 23909
    https://automobiles.honda.com/tools...&modelYear=2019&DealerId=206862&zipcode=53713

Zimbrick Honda, Madison, WI. I bought my CW from them in February. Call them and talk to Jared Keul, awesome guy. They sell at MSRP. I enclosed shipped for $1200. I don't know if it is accounted for yet but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask!

8. Philip Wing

Philip Wing Member

First Name:
    Philip
    Car(s):
    2007 Mazda 6 Sport Wagon (needs new transmission)
    Having found a blue one first Sunday of May in Groton, CT while taking my daughter home from the clutches of Mitchell College, I'm considering. Made much more sense when the car was transport from the East to West Coast. And, yes, we literally got hit by the risk with the Rabbit by a Monte Carlo near Indy. Dealer was closed because we visited on a Sunday. Would have been a fun test to unload the Dodge Challenger R/T Hertz was gracious enough to loan me at midsize rates and stuff the Type R with my daughter's dorm room load.

9. ChampwhiteFK8

ChampwhiteFK8 Senior Member

First Name:
    Daniel
    Car(s):
    '19 CW Type R
    Just called Jared, looks like it's already reserved. :(

The search for a CW continues!

10. WhatThePuck

Car(s):
    Booooooo!! You'll find it and it'll be awesommmeee hehe. Good luck with your hunt, I'll keep an eye out and ear out for you

ChampwhiteFK8 thanked this.
  11. BurgerSlayer

BurgerSlayer Senior Member

First Name:
    Alberto
    Car(s):
    Sup All, I'm looking to purchase a new 19' CTR in CW, if you've got a lead for one at MSRP, PM me please! Thanks in advance!

12. WhatThePuck

Car(s):
    Hello! Check out this spreadsheet. It will (in my opinion) give you a good place to start. I used this when I started looking. And then from there I contacted dealers that weren't on the list and drilled them with questions lol

https://www.civicx.com/threads/community-type-r-location-color-msrp-spreadsheet.12562/

BurgerSlayer thanked this.
  13. BurgerSlayer

BurgerSlayer Senior Member

First Name:
    Alberto
    Car(s):
    Much appreciated, I'll reach out to anyone with a CW. Must have CW, RR is nice and there's one on CarMax CT lot for 35K with less than 1K miles...sooooo tempting but must resist.

14. WhatThePuck

Car(s):
    You're welcome! You can also use the Honda site to view inventory all over the US, it will tell you what is in transit and what they have on the lot. I used that as a resource as well.

BurgerSlayer thanked this.
  15. joshuadude

joshuadude New Member

First Name:
    Josh
    Car(s):
    2008 Honda Civic Si
    Anyone have any leads on a 2019 Type R at/near MSRP in Washington State? Thanks guys!