CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Random

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Blue
Country flag
Damn it. I was just there on the weekend looking at it! They were not budging below 2500 markup
Which color were you looking at? I think Seanblur got a black CTR from Fremont Honda at MSRP. I think black/blues has a better chance at being at MSRP. Maybe red as well. Otherwise, white and SGP seems quite hard to get at MSRP up here. I didn't ask but saw $6k ADM at SGP type R at Primo Honda.
Sponsored

Pmac15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet pair of shoes
Country flag
Which color were you looking at? I think Seanblur got a black CTR from Fremont Honda at MSRP. I think black/blues has a better chance at being at MSRP. Maybe red as well. Otherwise, white and SGP seems quite hard to get at MSRP up here. I didn't ask but saw $6k ADM at SGP type R at Primo Honda.
Yeah was looking at a CW. All the dealers I have talked to are willing to deal at a 2-3k markup, but I refuse to cave when a lot are just sitting here in dealerships.

Random

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Blue
Country flag
Yeah was looking at a CW. All the dealers I have talked to are willing to deal at a 2-3k markup, but I refuse to cave when a lot are just sitting here in dealerships.
Oh for sure. I definitely agree with you to not pay for mark up. I paid the $2k over msrp on my blue CTR 2019 since I rushed in getting rid of my WRX. It had rod knock and I didn't want to deal with it in case it happened again after re-build. Also, since I daily it, miles were gonna rack up and value would go down as well. But, they gave me 16k on my 2014 WRX that had 59k miles on it. Seemed like a wash between for me on the mark up vs the additional value they gave me for the WRX.

But, I think MSRP can be done soon in the bay area. Just hang in a bit longer!

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring coupe , 2003 s2000, 2018 sport touring hatchback, 2006 corvette convertible, 2019 civic type r
Country flag
0582E217-4811-4306-AB14-2191047A930C.png
Ken Wise Honda in Iowa is selling below msrp on the Type R.
I paid 34200 for a rallye red 2019 #22513 on 4/4/19 , the dealership was in Pennsylvania and asked not to be named

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! image

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! image

Pmac15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet pair of shoes
Country flag
So to make matters funnier (depending how you look at it), went back in today to strike a deal with Autonation Honda of Fremont because I was told on the weekend they might take 2.5k. Was laughed and told they had the only white one in California and they will take no less than a 6.5k mark up despite the same sales guy from the weekend standing beside me. Not willing to budge at all.

Further research, found one for a 3k mark up 2 hours away. When I asked Honda of Fremont about selling at MSRP, they said they never did it or will. Asked about the 2.5k the sale guys mentioned on the weekend and was told they don’t know what’s going on and they are wrong. Pretty awful place.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
Looking for a Sonic Grey near South Carolina to purchase at msrp or close...none of that markup crap.

jp554731

First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura Legend 94' LS
Country flag
So to make matters funnier (depending how you look at it), went back in today to strike a deal with Autonation Honda of Fremont because I was told on the weekend they might take 2.5k. Was laughed and told they had the only white one in California and they will take no less than a 6.5k mark up despite the same sales guy from the weekend standing beside me. Not willing to budge at all.

Further research, found one for a 3k mark up 2 hours away. When I asked Honda of Fremont about selling at MSRP, they said they never did it or will. Asked about the 2.5k the sale guys mentioned on the weekend and was told they don’t know what’s going on and they are wrong. Pretty awful place.
Either the guy who posted is trolling you, or the two sales people are trolling you. They probably want to make that markup so that their GM can get richer by 6 grand. Lame... Fremont Honda sucks. Tell them they can keep their CW civic in their showroom and watch it collect dust.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Looking for a Sonic Grey near South Carolina to purchase at msrp or close...none of that markup crap.
Check out honda in Baton Rouge and other Louisiana dealerships. Had two down to 36200 which I believe is sticker + delivery no extras fairly easily.

jparr007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5, 2005 Eclipse GS Spyder
Country flag
Hey all, I’m in central Florida and really want a white Type R looking for msrp, willing to pay $2k above if I don’t have to go too far to get it. But willing to travel. Not in a hurry, but obviously the sooner the better :)

Thanks for the help!

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
Hey all, I’m in central Florida and really want a white Type R looking for msrp, willing to pay $2k above if I don’t have to go too far to get it. But willing to travel. Not in a hurry, but obviously the sooner the better :)

Thanks for the help!
I'm like you..looking for a Sonic Grey, if right deal comes around, I'll jump on it..or wait for a 2020
Sponsored