CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Sun & Surf

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 BMW M2
I have a line on a 2018 Red CTR coming in around November 1st, MSRP with no add-ons here in lower Michigan. Shoot me a PM for contact info.
Slowride's info is legit. I just missed on this one, but according to the sales rep, they may have one arriving in March.

I didn't put a depost for that one, as I secured a Type R at MSRP from another dealer. I'll post that dealers info, once my check clears and I know for sure that it's a done deal.
Sponsored

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2010 G37S
Country flag
I been calling around dealers in SoCal and can't find any cheaper than 5k over with added items. Are you guys getting them to come down from calling around or are you walking in and getting them to come down? So far no one will do anything just on the phone.
See my earlier posts in this thread. Search “Galpin” for the contact info they are doing $2000 over for black and $300o for white with a few hundred in accessories. I got mine around that at Freeway Honda.

Coolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hunting for a PMM CTR
Just got a quote from one dealership in south florida with 6500 over msrp and they have 3 CTR in the lot. I just can’t believe this BS they’re saying.. I’m just waiting until it gets close to the end of the year and hopefully they’ll give in...
Looking for a PMM down here in FL if any of you have some info I’ll gladly appreciate it. I just don’t have the luxury to look in other states with paying for airfare and other things I just feel I’m also paying over msrp.

For all those still looking for msrp let’s just hang in there and never give in!

Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just got a quote from one dealership in south florida with 6500 over msrp and they have 3 CTR in the lot. I just can’t believe this BS they’re saying.. I’m just waiting until it gets close to the end of the year and hopefully they’ll give in...
Looking for a PMM down here in FL if any of you have some info I’ll gladly appreciate it. I just don’t have the luxury to look in other states with paying for airfare and other things I just feel I’m also paying over msrp.

For all those still looking for msrp let’s just hang in there and never give in!
I'm in FL also. We have it rough down here, no winter and the sales on this car don't slow down. I had several R's snatched from under me by people paying $5k over when I was working on negotiating a msrp deal. I was finally able to place a deposit on a 2019 for msrp and I agreed to buy the trunk tray, mats wheel locks. I'm in Tampa Bay area..

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
I'm in FL also. We have it rough down here, no winter and the sales on this car don't slow down. I had several R's snatched from under me by people paying $5k over when I was working on negotiating a msrp deal. I was finally able to place a deposit on a 2019 for msrp and I agreed to buy the trunk tray, mats wheel locks. I'm in Tampa Bay area..
I'm also in FL, Jacksonville, but I'm from Tampa Bay and bought my current 2015 Civic Si from Palm Harbor Honda on US 19. I just reached out to the sales rep who sold me my current Si but apparently he no longer works at Honda. I don't plan on getting a CTR until 2019, but I wanted to put my name out there. I'm hoping that by offering a trade in on my car I will be able to get MSRP. That said, I also won't take $5k less than it's worth just to cover a $5k mark up that they'd otherwise want to tack onto MSRP. Si's re-sell very well, so I'm hoping that can pry them. We'll see...

JTPitsch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' M2, 18' CW CTR, 20' Civic Si
Country flag
See my earlier posts in this thread. Search “Galpin” for the contact info they are doing $2000 over for black and $300o for white with a few hundred in accessories. I got mine around that at Freeway Honda.
Cool thanks bri, I am going to call over in West Covina later what you posted earlier in the thread. I will buy you a beer for the great tip if things work out.

JTPitsch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' M2, 18' CW CTR, 20' Civic Si
Country flag
awesome to hear this!! congrats. i spoke with the sales man friday about the blue one at MSRP but i think my heart is set on black. Glad to hear someone got it for MSRP in Socal!
You can easily get black ones all day long since no one seems to be buying them. In fact the dealer I went to tried to sell me a black one they were getting in, in a few weeks. Keys Woodland Hills Honda, give them a call if you are willing to come up to LA area.

destoups

First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
Not MSRP but more of an indicator -- I've had two dealers contact me today in Portland to lower their asked markups. We haven't had much movement until now.

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
You can easily get black ones all day long since no one seems to be buying them. In fact the dealer I went to tried to sell me a black one they were getting in, in a few weeks. Keys Woodland Hills Honda, give them a call if you are willing to come up to LA area.
Perfect! I hope black is and continues to be the slowest selling color. I like having a limited color in a limited production car(limited production when compared to other Civics) :)

RurouniKirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Integra GSR, 2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Norm Reeves Honda in West Covina - Just picked up a Aegean Blue CTR for MSRP. I took a little bit of a hosing on my trade but not unbearable.
This forum is awesome! Because like most of us we are trying to get our CTR for MSRP or better. I’ve been trying to find a CTR for MSRP in SoCal area since August until a few days ago I read Spyder57’s post. I emailed the dealer inquiring a CTR for MSRP and I got a response saying they do sell them for MSRP, except the Championship White, which is $2-3k mark-up. So I made an appointment on that day to see if it was true. Six hours later, I am a owner of a Rallye Red CTR! Thank you Spyder57 and the wonderful people in Norm Reeves Honda West Convia!

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 4D5ADAAB-C5CF-4D79-B5A6-D21AB05FE020

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
This forum is awesome! Because like most of us we are trying to get our CTR for MSRP or better. I’ve been trying to find a CTR for MSRP in SoCal area since August until a few days ago I read Spyder57’s post. I emailed the dealer inquiring a CTR for MSRP and I got a response saying they do sell them for MSRP, except the Championship White, which is $2-3k mark-up. So I made an appointment on that day to see if it was true. Six hours later, I am a owner of a Rallye Red CTR! Thank you Spyder57 and the wonderful people in Norm Reeves Honda West Convia!

4D5ADAAB-C5CF-4D79-B5A6-D21AB05FE020.jpeg
Damn man, congrats. Car looks awesome.