destoups

First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
on a ctr? I don't think honda financial gives those rates on CTRs. I've seen them on SIs and lower trims though. The special rates seems to be for lower end cars like base accords and stuff.

honda financial gave me a pretty shitty APR when I bought mine last august.
Sorry, yes, on an Si. (Was responding to the suggestion that such APRs were a thing of the past)
Sponsored

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I had 800+ credit score when I purchased, and the best deal I could find was 3.9% for 6 years. "Manufacturer" financing is much more willing to do lower APRs on their base style cars.

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Turbo S2000, 2014 SRT Jeep Grand Cherokee , 1998 Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
I got 3.49% on 60 month from USBank. Not too bad considering it’s getting more expensive to finance these days

IceyD

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Champ White CTR 2018
Country flag
damn they already detailed and waxed it, and filled it up with the wrong octane. boooooo :thumbsdown:

callmedh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda may not do the manufacturer's special financing on the Type R, but I found they are more than willing to meet or beat whatever financing you come in with. I found a credit union with low rates halfway across the country (I was not a member), and told Honda that if they would meet or beat the rate I would be happy to finance it through them. Otherwise I would go and get my own financing. They beat the rate (and then of course sold the loan immediately). They did verify the rate online. So, this is one way you might avoid financing through Honda and then refinancing immediately. AAA south shows rates as low as 2.74% on their website right now.

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
From a SoCal Facebook group. Checking with a few other dealers this seems to be the going rate:
West Covina Norm Reeves Honda my old sale guy contact me to see if there’s anyone looking for a Type R.

Any color but white is $1500 over MSRP
Plus fees White is $3000 over plus fees
Thanks for this. This seems about right for SoCal right now. Some dealers are asking way more, but they're in la la land.

Cargurus has 370 new CTRs listed now and it seems to keep climbing. There are fewer than 300 each of Focus RS and Golf Rs listed and those are going with steep discounts. Unless there are still way more people that want to buy the CTR than I realize, I think perceptions might soon catch up with actual supply/demand. Hard for me to think demand is still crazy high when all the car guys I know think I'm nuts for loving the CTR and they would never buy it simply based on how it looks (that's because they've not driven it of course). While in comparison I know 3 Golf R owners that love them. They're losers... but to each his own! ;)

Anyway, '19s are probably going to hit within a month so I imagine it is going to be a little easier to find '18s at MSRP soon and even SoCal might start seeing MSRP possibly. We'll see.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
... from my dealer... Please note that they sell all of these at MSRP. Contact info and salesman name listed below.

Thanks Brian.

...from Robert...

We have a 2019 Aegean Blue one coming in mid November that is not spoken for. If you know anyone that is looking, please let them know! ;-)

... deposit has been taken... thanks

Last edited:

CrazyIvan

First Name
Jerimey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R 01 Z06
Country flag
How are you liking the red? Was it your preferred color?

Looks great man, congrats
Thanks, Red was my preferred color. Just trying to get a few leave marks outo f the paint on the roof it must have been left outside on the lot at some point.

Very nice......congratulations and welcome to the forum......Hugh White (where I got mine) and Lindsey Honda (got one allocated right after I locked my deal in with Hugh White) also charge MSRP only, and no add-ons....well, in May they did. I assume nothing has changed, but in the CTR market, who knows?

Ah, corn stalks....you definitely live in Ohio!
Sure do what model Z06 do you have? I have a C5 Z06 parked in the garage as well.

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
Congratulations, and did the dealer detail/wash it? It looks sparkling in the pic! Did it arrive with the “white” wrap paper like on the hood/roof for protection? I checked out mine after it arrived in the moring and the dealer didn’t have time to clean it; it was very dirty and didnt have any of the “white” protection paper, with only 6 miles on it. I will be taking her home next Thur after having them to install the console illumination kits, hopefully it will be sparkling

Got it! I wasn't prepared for how much better it looked in person.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! {filename}

IceyD

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Champ White CTR 2018
Country flag
Congratulations, and did the dealer detail/wash it? It looks sparkling in the pic! Did it arrive with the “white” wrap paper like on the hood/roof for protection? I checked out mine after it arrived in the moring and the dealer didn’t have time to clean it; it was very dirty and didnt have any of the “white” protection paper, with only 6 miles on it. I will be taking her home next Thur after having them to install the console illumination kits, hopefully it will be sparkling
It was detailed/washed, no wrapping to remove when I arrived, 8 miles on it. Looked great I was just a little bummed that I'd have to work to remove their wax when I attempt to do ceramic in a few weeks here.

They were nice about the license plates, asked before drilling anything and so I said no to having it done in the front.

dn7309

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport
Country flag
If anyone wants a good finance deal nationwide, USAA currently offering up to 2.5 now. You have to meet some conditions but you can use USAA quote to get Honda to match or beat.
Sponsored