jonasblack

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
So I'm noticing very fast tire wear on the insides of all my tires. The last time I rotated my tires I went ahead and got an all wheel alignment back in Feb. 2019:
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Alignment - Camber Issue 02-25-2019_alignment

Caster is off mostly off on FR because of one specific pot hole I couldn't avoid that happened near the end of 2018. I still have flashbacks to this day. Fast forward to August 3rd, 2019, after taking off the wheels to do another tire rotation, I noticed significant tread wear on the insides of every tire.
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Alignment - Camber Issue tires

Another shot:
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Alignment - Camber Issue tires_2

Measurements:
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Alignment - Camber Issue tire_measurements

So back up on the alignment rack we go and this is where we stand as of Aug. 9th, 2019:
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Alignment - Camber Issue 08-09-2019_alignment

I don't beat my car to shit. I'm pretty sure I drain my energy every day just by constantly scanning the road in front of me for potential potholes and rough areas. When it comes to speed humps I piss countless people off everyday coming into work as I ease over them with the upmost care. So does anyone else have this issue? With no way to adjust camber, what options do I have? Any suggestions/advice is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Alignment - Camber Issue tires_2

Speed9117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW CTR, 2005 S2000, 1993 EG, 1989 EF Si
Country flag
Toe typically wears tires faster than anything else. And toe plus camber means that wear will be on the inside part of the tire. I'd have the toe zeroed out both F/R on your next alignment. I run zero toe rear and slight toe out front, but that's only because I autocross the car.

Speed9117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW CTR, 2005 S2000, 1993 EG, 1989 EF Si
Country flag
Your 0.3 degrees total toe up front should be about 3/16" total toe which is somewhat high.

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
That looks like toe wear not camber wear

bbp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
You're running different tire pressures in tires.
Caster has no effect on tire wear.
It's your toe settings and inconsistent tire pressures that wear out the tires like that.
Sponsored