First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anybody been able to find a Crystal Black Pearl (CBP) spray paint? I have the paint code (NH731P) but I can only find 1 that cost $40.00 for 1 can. I am wanting to paint my Ikon GT lip to match the body color. I have tried looking into the Duplicolor paints but can't find one for CBP. I can't believe that this color has been around since 2009 and I can't find paint for it. Am I missing something, something I don't understand about this paint? Any help is greatly appreciated. I am hoping to paint and mount before summer. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Jntsunami

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anybody been able to find a Crystal Black Pearl (CBP) spray paint? I have the paint code (NH731P) but I can only find 1 that cost $40.00 for 1 can. I am wanting to paint my Ikon GT lip to match the body color. I have tried looking into the Duplicolor paints but can't find one for CBP. I can't believe that this color has been around since 2009 and I can't find paint for it. Am I missing something, something I don't understand about this paint? Any help is greatly appreciated. I am hoping to paint and mount before summer. Thanks in advance.
ERA Paints PICK YOUR COLOR for Acura Automotive Spray (Basecoat) Paint and Clearcoat (NH-731P Crystal Black Pearl) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DP4PBKV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_AJlyDbKZVTX7D