Cracked paint on hazard light button?

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Make sure you let the first dealership know how well you were treated at your new service department. I’d even go so far as to tell the dealership (the one trying to rip you off) they permanently lost a customer because they were too cheap to cover a $25 piece of plastic. You could also send them pictures of the next Honda car you buy form a different dealership

+1:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Something similar happened to me, I had obvious head unit issues and a dealership wouldn't even try to diagnose it for stupid reasons for six months, then I went to another dealership, they spent a few days trying to figure it out, but ended up replacing the head unit.
Honda needs to hold these dealerships more accountable for how they treat customers and how they operate.

latole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Something similar happened to me, I had obvious head unit issues and a dealership wouldn't even try to diagnose it for stupid reasons for six months, then I went to another dealership, they spent a few days trying to figure it out, but ended up replacing the head unit.
Honda needs to hold these dealerships more accountable for how they treat customers and how they operate.

Customer should write to Honda about these bad dealership, if not Honda won't know

OP
OP
maxxdj29

maxxdj29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Dr Civic EX w/ Sens
Country flag
Make sure you let the first dealership know how well you were treated at your new service department. I’d even go so far as to tell the dealership (the one trying to rip you off) they permanently lost a customer because they were too cheap to cover a $25 piece of plastic. You could also send them pictures of the next Honda car you buy form a different dealership
I intend to do that. I thanked this dealership at every opportunity and commented to the manager how professional and personable all of their employees were. They said they get a lot of people from the bad dealership and hear this a lot. If anyone lives in MA, check out the Westborough dealer. 11/10

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
fwiw, my old VW jetta had the same issues of the black "paint" failing /blistering/cracking off on the radio buttons leaving my once all black radio with large spotches of white. Makes sense.. years and years of sun exposure and oily hands coming in contact with it daily. The Hazzard switch is not a high use item typically. Shoddy build quality. Try another dealer and see what they say. If its a lease, document your attempts to repair, but when its not repaired and turned back in, tell Honda NA to suck it ;)