Coupe Rims

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
damn looks good id imagine the SI and type R would look alot similar with the red accents they are bound to put in.
the only regret i have is not getting a turbo model but i think when my lease is up ill switch to a turbo coupe or hatch
The 2.0 is a strong motor most likely would outlast turbo if you kept it that long that said most of the compliments I get are about the way the car looks and your ride looks sweet :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey @Ghostinnc would you consider that new Si style spoiler for your coupe? Man, I love the mods you've done to your car even if you don't have a rear spoiler. Keep me posted how that Hondata flash works out for you when you do it.
Thank you my friend I am torn as you know the SI looks pretty good so maybe ;) The type R spoiler looks like something out of death race 2000:eek:
I am waiting for more input from fellow members as far as Hondata:dunno:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Anything super special you doing to the Z? ;)
I put in purple Katzkin leather seats..did a Kenwood excelon stereo with 7in screen.Now waiting on my Varis front lip and diffuser in carbon fiber. Also doing some purple Kevlar carbon on the interior..:p..I think that's enough now..lol:innocent:

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I put in purple Katzkin leather seats..did a Kenwood excelon stereo with 7in screen.Now waiting on my Varis front lip and diffuser in carbon fiber. Also doing some purple Kevlar carbon on the interior..:p..I think that's enough now..lol:innocent:
Those katzkin seats are awesome. Wish i had the budget for them. The Z seems to be getting more attention these days eh? Lol