Could be a big deal or could be nothing- regarding Honda IN inventory

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Doing my nightly scan thru the states looking for updates and every vehicle location/inventory tab is not available on the IN. Other options/tabs all thru the IN work fine. Location/inventory is open until 12 midnight EST so the fact that it's down and it's the ONLY thing down could mean big news for tomorrow. A lot of the missing pieces (i.e. cities not showing) could be getting loaded up along with more accurate ETAs since tomorrow is embargo lift day.

OR! I could be jumping the gun and it's just routine maintenance and setting myself up for a let down first thing tomorrow. We'll find out soon enough.
Sponsored

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Doing my nightly scan thru the states looking for updates and every vehicle location/inventory tab is not available on the IN. Other options/tabs all thru the IN work fine. Location/inventory is open until 12 midnight EST so the fact that it's down and it's the ONLY thing down could mean big news for tomorrow. A lot of the missing pieces (i.e. cities not showing) could be getting loaded up along with more accurate ETAs since tomorrow is embargo lift day.

OR! I could be jumping the gun and it's just routine maintenance and setting myself up for a let down first thing tomorrow. We'll find out soon enough.
Lol, time for bed. :p

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Honda Civic 10th gen Could be a big deal or could be nothing- regarding Honda IN inventory {filename}

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Love your enthusiasm. Lol

TypeRish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Rsx Type S & 2015 Tlx
I'm with you on that! Any updates on NY are always appreciated :D
I have 2 deposits in Ny and neither dealer can give me info on eta/*confirmed color/ price adm/ or how many they are getting ... one of the 2 suspects their first car will be red but they have no clue when they will be receiving it

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag
Love your enthusiasm. Lol
Exactly! If only everyone in the industry had his attitude and enthusiasm.

Thanks again @RatedR for all that you've done for us and burning up your valuable time to give us updates you don't have to do.

OP
OP
RatedR

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have 2 deposits in Ny and neither dealer can give me info on eta/*confirmed color/ price adm/ or how many they are getting ... one of the 2 suspects their first car will be red but they have no clue when they will be receiving it
I have NY lists posted in this forum somewhere and on our Facebook group page. Search around those and see if you find it. If not, remind me tomorrow and Ill look NY up again for ya.

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag

You are seriously a life saver, I would have a hard time sleeping at night if it wasn't for your constant news. Seriously!! Thank you brother!!!:eek:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 si, 96itr ek, 00-749itr sold

I'm hoping it's a change for all eta's, that would be sweet if they bump them to this week. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore port with a eta of 06/27 fingers crossed.:dance:

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Oh my god it is killing me.. what is the update LOL. I know I know you aint even to work yet :)

OP
OP
RatedR

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ugh! Click bait! Lol. Nothing new updated and still missing plenty of cities. Sorry ladies and gents. But, I'll keep checking throughout the day and see if anything changes.
Sponsored