Cost for FK8 Vinyl wrap?

ElmoHongZito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I am sorry if this has been asked before. I could not find an answer.

Love my championship white but already seeing spots where rocks on highway have hit it and peeled off white paint showing black spec where paint came off.

I am considering vynil wrapping the entire car in a new unique color but I have no idea what the cost is. Can some of you chime in and let me know how much I am looking at?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

ski-line900

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I am sorry if this has been asked before. I could not find an answer.

Love my championship white but already seeing spots where rocks on highway have hit it and peeled off white paint showing black spec where paint came off.

I am considering vynil wrapping the entire car in a new unique color but I have no idea what the cost is. Can some of you chime in and let me know how much I am looking at?

Thanks in advance
Depends on the quality, I would say 3-7k

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
You will run into some higher prices for that kind of work; since you do have a notable vehicle. For a 4dr car, expect somewhere in the ballpark of >$3500 easy. Unless of course you network and there is someone that knows how to do that procedure and doesn’t charge the pro prices.

OP
OP

ElmoHongZito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Wow! Did not know it was that pricey. Looks like I will hold off on that.

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor / 2019 CTR
Country flag
It depends on what color you wrap it. Chrome colors are generally more expensive because the film itself is more expensive. Patterned materials can get expensive b/c of the work involved in them.

If you're like most people and just go with a satin or gloss color, it actually isn't that bad. I got quoted about 1700-2000 for a wrap from a local.

I'm letting a friend of mine do it though. He charges a bit more but he comes over to my house. Plus the money goes to a good cause (he uses the money to go on missionary trips in poverished areas).

catspaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '04 RX8
Country flag
Just FYI vinyl wrap won't protect from rock chips or scratches and the like - the material is too thin. What you might actually want to look into is a PPF wrap. Slightly more expensive but offers much more protection.
Sponsored