First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
What is good everyone,

As the title says, my control arm and sway bar are making contact (only my front driver side) when I hit some bumps and especially if I hit one turning right. It doesn't happen all the time and I know an easy fix would be adjustable end links (if I am not mistaken). Anyone else have the same problem and what was your fix? Also what brand did you go with?

I am on air suspension and my ride height isn't "low" but it for surely isn't close to stock height.

Any feedback is welcome, unless it isn't helpful. In that case, waste of space!
Sponsored

PiYauD

First Name
Saha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si LSM
Country flag
Have you looked into lateral locks? Whiteline sells these, they are size specific, it helped my sway bars from walking when hitting a hard bump

OP
OP
HellaBagged

HellaBagged

HellaBagged
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Have you looked into lateral locks? Whiteline sells these, they are size specific, it helped my sway bars from walking when hitting a hard bump
My clearance is really minimum between the two. So I dont think locking it in place would help

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought my sway bar was contacting my control arms, because i was also hearing a sort of clunk/snap sound in certain deep turns. Turned out that my control arm bushings were blown.

As long as your control arm angle is parallel with the subframe, you shouldn't be contacting.
Sponsored