Continuous Customer Care: Tire and Wheel Protection w/ Cosmetic Coverage

Bernz1973

First Name
Bernardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R (RR), 2016 Honda Accord Sport 6MT, 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wanna know if the Tire and Wheel road hazard protection warranty does cover aftermarket OEM wheels/tires? ( I run NSX 19” and 19” FK2 wheels on my type R ) I haven’t used this warranty yet ( knock on wood) but I was just wondering if it covers other than 20” OEM stockies on my car?
Sponsored

Marfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I've got wheel coverage and I believe the fine print says that it only covers the wheels that are installed on the car when you bought it.

Marfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah, I think it's going to depend dealer to dealer depending on what company they sell the policy through.

Sil98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Type R, '08 Kia Sorento, '03 WRX, '97 Del Sol Si, '90 Supercharged TA
Country flag
Just wanna know if the Tire and Wheel road hazard protection warranty does cover aftermarket OEM wheels/tires? ( I run NSX 19” and 19” FK2 wheels on my type R ) I haven’t used this warranty yet ( knock on wood) but I was just wondering if it covers other than 20” OEM stockies on my car?

Who is your policy with? Fidelity? Safe-Guard? Other?

Coverage will vary from company to company and even between different policies from the same company.
Sponsored