neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
so when I do searches sometimes it comes up as ex-t for the hatchbacks and sometimes it doesnt... if Im reading correctly.. the EX-t has heated front seats.. ( are they clothe heated front seats??? )

Also, it appears that the sonic grey color is very popular.. that color is hard to find now.. ideally I'd like a hatch ex-t in sonic grey.. if it has heated seats....

I'd like to get a 2018 hatchback by the end of the year.. I still need to sell my car.. I just don't know if I should wait until the very end of the year or wait until the beginning of next year and try and get a 2018 as cheap as possible...

sorry for all the questions
Sponsored

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
from my understanding, EX-T is the trim in which the turbo 1.5 is added for the sedan and coupe, but the hatch doesn't need the EX-T designation, as all models have the 1.5T.
My EX hatch has heated cloth seats

OP
OP

neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
from my understanding, EX-T is the trim in which the turbo 1.5 is added for the sedan and coupe, but the hatch doesn't need the EX-T designation, as all models have the 1.5T.
My EX hatch has heated cloth seats
interesting and thanks.. I didint even know any manufacturer made clothe heated seats...

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
so when I do searches sometimes it comes up as ex-t for the hatchbacks and sometimes it doesnt... if Im reading correctly.. the EX-t has heated front seats.. ( are they clothe heated front seats??? )

Also, it appears that the sonic grey color is very popular.. that color is hard to find now.. ideally I'd like a hatch ex-t in sonic grey.. if it has heated seats....

I'd like to get a 2018 hatchback by the end of the year.. I still need to sell my car.. I just don't know if I should wait until the very end of the year or wait until the beginning of next year and try and get a 2018 as cheap as possible...

sorry for all the questions
EX sedan has the 2.0 liter engine with a lot of features. EX-T sedan adds cloth heated seats, fog lights, small rear spoiler, 17" wheels, dual zone climate control. The EX hatchback basically is a EX-T but they don't call it that. Hatchback EX has the same features, 1.5 liter engine, obviously styled different since it's a hatchback.https://automobiles.honda.com/civic-hatchback FYI, 2018 is the last year you can get one with Honda Sensing being optional. Next year we don't get a choice, and prices increase.

OP
OP

neastguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner
Country flag
so all 2018 hatchbacks EX have heated cloth front seats?

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
trust me, if you aren't a total chromaphobe you want the ivory. It also matches part of the door panel to your seat color
I have the ivory seats. They look luxurious. They have seat covers on them right now, but once the loan is paid off I'm celebrating by removing them.
Sponsored