typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
When are we going to hear what happened with this turbo upgrade?

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When are we going to hear what happened with this turbo upgrade?
There's a Si getting tested today. I'll contact Comp tonight/tomorrow morning to see how it went and report back. My turbo (from the Sport) hasn't been installed yet.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it particularly difficult to DIY the W1 turbo? I've done the basic bolt on's, but I'm not really accustomed to assembly of delicate machinery.
As long as you take your time and read all the instructions it can be done. Fairly simple. And if you have questions just call us.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think they're giving the mfr time to explain, or the benefit of the doubt, or just a chance to revamp their product before slandering them

FK7Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Im at the point of raising hell and asking for a refund through my CC company.. asked Daniel at comp last week via email if they resolved the issues, got no response. Asked today for a refund since I didn't get a response and he responded rudely and told me it shipped last week... I still haven't received anything

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im at the point of raising hell and asking for a refund through my CC company.. asked Daniel at comp last week via email if they resolved the issues, got no response. Asked today for a refund since I didn't get a response and he responded rudely and told me it shipped last week... I still haven't received anything
If they say it has shipped, but can't provide a tracking number on something with that kind of value, I would be quite frustrated.

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think they're giving the mfr time to explain, or the benefit of the doubt, or just a chance to revamp their product before slandering them
Won't be slandering them but am giving them time to respond to my questions/emails. I sent them one earlier today asking for an update and haven't received anything back yet. Will attempt again tomorrow. Unfortunately I signed the warranty when leaving Comp without reading it very carefully and there's a line that says you won't dispute with credit card company. Well I used PayPal and my bank, wonder if there's a workaround there?

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
Won't be slandering them but am giving them time to respond to my questions/emails. I sent them one earlier today asking for an update and haven't received anything back yet. Will attempt again tomorrow. Unfortunately I signed the warranty when leaving Comp without reading it very carefully and there's a line that says you won't dispute with credit card company. Well I used PayPal and my bank, wonder if there's a workaround there?
Well on your favor PayPal isn't considered a credit card company. You can do the dispute from Paypal.

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
How garbage at something do you have to be to not stand behind your products and include a "will not dispute" clause.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well on your favor PayPal isn't considered a credit card company. You can do the dispute from Paypal.
Yeah but even through PayPal, they still go through to your actual bank account since you linked it up.
Sponsored