www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2001 Integra Type R, 2019 RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Well, I'm giving them a few more hours to back-pedal some more on the response they finally sent me before I unleash it here.

Cliffs? No bueno.
Sponsored

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
:spaz::popcorn::spaz:

FK7Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Well, I'm giving them a few more hours to back-pedal some more on the response they finally sent me before I unleash it here.

Cliffs? No bueno.
No bueno as in I should cancel my order?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Cliffs? No bueno.
LOL you weren't buying the bullshit they were selling you......

It appears based on all the hints here that you would be best to get your money back unless you know you like to make it

Honda Civic 10th gen Comp Turbo Wheel Upgrades 200

OP
OP
LilToTo17

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

It appears based on all the hints here that you would be best to get your money back unless you know you like to make it

200.gif

200.gif
Franco should post some vid's to show how fast his car is from the wheel upgrade lol

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
This is pretty depressing. I can't take advantage of ethanol and only have 91 octane around.

Really hoping this was the stop gap between spending $1600+ for maybe a 250-300whp/wtq car on pump gas.
Just too much money to spend for not much more than a TSP tune is putting out?
I'm just looking for a 300whp/wtq car, not chasing numbers or times but I do have a budget.
That is about perfect for the street in a car this light imo.

Hopefully someone fills the void, these Harley-Davidson prices are ridiculous.
Flex fuel, KTuner, and a clutch seems like the cheapest and easiest option for this car currently.

I wanna stay hopeful but this silence is not good!

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is pretty depressing. I can't take advantage of ethanol and only have 91 octane around.

Really hoping this was the stop gap between spending $1600+ for maybe a 250-300whp/wtq car on pump gas.
Just too much money to spend for not much more than a TSP tune is putting out?
I'm just looking for a 300whp/wtq car, not chasing numbers or times but I do have a budget.
That is about perfect for the street in a car this light imo.

Hopefully someone fills the void, these Harley-Davidson prices are ridiculous.
Flex fuel, KTuner, and a clutch seems like the cheapest and easiest option for this car currently.

I wanna stay hopeful but this silence is not good!
I'm with you bro. Same situation, same expectations. Looking for a fantastic bang/buck, not a 400HP monster

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let's all just be patient when see where this goes. For everything thinking wait it. Hold on or wait for changes.

Thank you @D-RobIMW for all your help
I understand telling people be patient, but you have people who have ordered or are considering ordering and no one wants to address what happened on the dyno or with the turbo. Well I should't say no one, @D-RobIMW seems to want to talk but is trying to be patient and let Comp or you answer. To me that looks terrible in the public eye and should and does give me and others absolutely no confidence in the product the company is trying to sell. If this was a test product or still during R&D I get it, but his is a launched product that had an official release from the company. Look at PRL, they talk about and answer any and all questions about their products, their dynos and really anything you ask.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I understand telling people be patient, but you have people who have ordered or are considering ordering and no one wants to address what happened on the dyno or with the turbo. Well I should't say no one, @D-RobIMW seems to want to talk but is trying to be patient and let Comp or you answer. To me that looks terrible in the public eye and should and does give me and others absolutely no confidence in the product the company is trying to sell. If this was a test product or still during R&D I get it, but his is a launched product that had an official release from the company. Look at PRL, they talk about and answer any and all questions about their products, their dynos and really anything you ask.
:coffee:

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I completely understand where you're coming from we well as others. There are questions that need to be answered and they will be. As I've stated, it's best to hold on to your money for now until we get this situation taken care of.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I completely understand where you're coming from we well as others. There are questions that need to be answered and they will be. As I've stated, it's best to hold on to your money for now until we get this situation taken care of.
Simple enough.

Even without Franco’s statement, the lack of any positive news in the last week should have been more than enough for anyone that has any concerns to not let Comp touch their turbocharger until whatever is going on, is sorted out.