First Name
Anir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys,

I just got a 2019 SI sedan last month and am trying to figure out whether to go coils or bags, and figure out which brand for each one is the best. I have a friend who owns a shop that sells airlift so if I was going bags I was probably going to go that route. I am still unsure what coils are the best however. I am looking for one that has the ADS bypass module because I don't want to see the light come up. Any recommendations are appreciated!
Sponsored

OP
OP
si_aneezy

si_aneezy

First Name
Anir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys,

I just got a 2019 SI sedan last month and am trying to figure out whether to go coils or bags, and figure out which brand for each one is the best. I have a friend who owns a shop that sells airlift so if I was going bags I was probably going to go that route. I am still unsure what coils are the best however. I am looking for one that has the ADS bypass module because I don't want to see the light come up. Any recommendations are appreciated!
No-one has anything to add? Really...?

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
The D2 coilovers come with a bypass module to keep the sport mode functioning. I think the only other choice for Si's are the Buddy Club coilovers. Honestly though, you are the only person that knows whether to go with bags or coils. It completely depends on how you want to use the car and how much your willing to spend.
Sponsored